Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Model 67 - Estill Co. 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!

Berea Invitational @ Berea

Model 67 Estill Co. 60

Estill Co. 17 14 10 19 60

Model
12 8 22 25 67

Estill Co. -- Berrymann 18, Williams 9, Roberts 9, Birchfield 10, Abernathy 8, Morris 4, Muncie 2.

Model -- Smith 27, Kipp 8, Witt 15, Conner 5, Hammons 2, Morris 10.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
Congrats Model
I knew that it would be a close game but i guess i didn't realize that Model was that good! Congrats to Model!!
we play Model again on Feb. 2nd in Irvine.
Strikeout King Wrote:we play Model again on Feb. 2nd in Irvine.

Revenge is imminent!!
Estill played a good game - They were up 11 at half but came out flat in the 3rd quarter. I'm told Out of region games are always tough. Bookkeeper for Estill had 27 fouls for Estill and 14 for Model - 36 Free Throws for Model and 18 for Estill. Model is better than they have been in recent years as well.
NeerMom Wrote:Estill played a good game - They were up 11 at half but came out flat in the 3rd quarter. I'm told Out of region games are always tough. Bookkeeper for Estill had 27 fouls for Estill and 14 for Model - 36 Free Throws for Model and 18 for Estill. Model is better than they have been in recent years as well.

have we found out about who the other team that we will play tomarrow besides Berera????? i believe that if we beat Berea that we will be playing for the 2nd place trophy???

i also believe that in the Championship game it will be Madison Southern & Elliott County.
Congrats Model. Best Of Luck To Both Teams Rest Of Season!
Surprising. Congrats Model