Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. 85 Hazard 73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!
I said Breathitt by 5 but 12 is even better! Congrats Breathitt Co great win! This really gives some credibility towards how good this team really is!
leecoukfan Wrote:I said Breathitt by 5 but 8 is even better! Congrats Breathitt Co great win! This really gives some credibility towards how good this team really is!

Breathitt won by 12
Nice win by BC
Congrats Breathitt Cty., you beat a pretty good team.
Dang good job Breathitt.
Nice win for Bteathitt, Hazard will get better with time.
Nice win anytime you beat Hazard, they never go down easily. This result surprises me a little, though.
I was wrong in this one. Won't lie here. I didn't think Breathitt had it in them. Congrats on a good win for Breathitt.
congrats breathitt and sorry i doubted you!
Congrats Breathitt County. Best Of Luck To Both Teams Rest Of Season
well i predicted bc to win but not by that much.. went to the game and breathitt dominated the whole way.. they were never down and were up as much as 18 at one point.. i was very impressed by breathitt tonight..
Congrats Breathitt
Hazard 16 18 19 20 73

Breathitt Co. 25 21 17 22 85

Hazard (1-1 ) -- B. Combs 17, Whitaker 19, J. Combs 12, Meeham 1, Delpont 4, Back 7, Miller 6, Olinger 5, Fugate 2.
Breathitt Co. (2-0) -- Moore 10, Terry 11, Noble 14, Ritchie 15, Taulbee 26, Haddix 4, Hayes 5
http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040329.html
Good Job Breathitt. I was wrong on this one.
I think Breathitt is going to surprise a lot of people this year in the mountains. Breathitt has very good guard play and Justin Taulbee may be the best all around player in the region. Dakota Ritchie isn't too bad either. With five seniors starting it wouldn't surprise me to see Breathitt back in the Sweet Sixteen since 1996. Congrats bobcats and nice win.
Congrats BC! I questioned your heart...you have put that to rest.
No Shocker that Breathitt won I picked them in this game but winning by 12 is. Congrats Bobcats!
Cat Daddy Wrote:I think Breathitt is going to surprise a lot of people this year in the mountains. Breathitt has very good guard play and Justin Taulbee may be the best all around player in the region. Dakota Ritchie isn't too bad either. With five seniors starting it wouldn't surprise me to see Breathitt back in the Sweet Sixteen since 1996. Congrats bobcats and nice win.

I really don't see this. He's one of the more athletic players around though. BHS really suprised me though, it will be interesting to see if they can compete with Perry & Knott.
congrats breathitt......
Cat Daddy Wrote:I think Breathitt is going to surprise a lot of people this year in the mountains. Breathitt has very good guard play and Justin Taulbee may be the best all around player in the region. Dakota Ritchie isn't too bad either. With five seniors starting it wouldn't surprise me to see Breathitt back in the Sweet Sixteen since 1996. Congrats bobcats and nice win.

I totally agree with you! Congrats Taulbee on having 26pts. I am so proud of you Booger!
Justin Taulbee droped 26 and a nice dunk on hazard and i think breathitt has a good chance to beat pcc and knott but we will see when the games come around great win breathitt county
bobcats22 Wrote:Justin Taulbee droped 26 and a nice dunk on hazard and i think breathitt has a good chance to beat pcc and knott but we will see when the games come around great win breathitt county
I don't see this happening. Those two are a couple of steps up the ladder from the rest of the region IMO, in a league of their own.
Breathitt's up and down style will be the opposite of PCC's. Could see a possiblity of knocking them off if the shots go down and it becomes a full court game. It only takes one night of A basketball to pull it off.
i agree with lookayanner, i think Knott and Perry are way ahead of the pack, then Buckhorn, Hazard, and Breathitt fighting for third.
well u all will see when breathitt and pcc and knott meets and i know its going to be a good game but breathitt is coming out on top
bobcats22 Wrote:well u all will see when breathitt and pcc and knott meets and i know its going to be a good game but breathitt is coming out on top
I will be making the trip to KCC Feb. 6th and it would be nice to see the Bobcats win, but it will be tough. PCC and KCC are good teams, as have been the teams Breathitt has beaten thus far. Will be a great 14th region tournament IMO.
bobcats22 Wrote:well u all will see when breathitt and pcc and knott meets and i know its going to be a good game but breathitt is coming out on top

I'm loving your cockyness. Your going to be very disappointed imo.
Congrats BC on a big win over Hazard.
cats will be hard to beat at home in march