Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sleeping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BallaBaby

Since DTfan and I got on the subject, are you a hard person to sleep in the same bed with. I know some people kick in their sleep or talk, so what do you do.
DT has told me I snore, but she talks in her sleep and compains about the covers constantly!
Balla don't underestimate me... I have been known to kick the s*** out of people in my sleep...I also get REALLY hot in my sleep...ask Balla I don't know how many times I have made her turn her air conditioner on full-blast in the middle of the night.

Balla drools...BAD
I do alot of stuff in my sleep but I'm not that hard to sleep with I guess.
I breath through my mouth so I drool, I talk sometimes, I grind my teeth sometimes, and I have been known to fight in my sleep. Alot of that has gotten better with age but I drool alot. I sleep really close to whoever I am sleeping with because I sleep better and I get cold easily without it.
I sleep depending on what I've done the whole day long...if i just had a regular day with nothin active in it then I tend to kick alot...but now where we're startin to have track practice again, that wares me out so i wake up in the exact same place I layed down...
i sleep like a rock... i CANNOT be woken up if the need should arise. I dont move when i sleep, and sometimes i drool when i sleep. i fell asleep in class one day and ruined a paper that i was working on.... but when i sleep with someone, i wind up close to them.
theswag Wrote:i sleep like a rock... i CANNOT be woken up if the need should arise. I dont move when i sleep, and sometimes i drool when i sleep. i fell asleep in class one day and ruined a paper that i was working on.... but when i sleep with someone, i wind up close to them.

Swag doesn't like it very much when you take pictures of him asleep and he talks in his sleep and mumbles about stuff when he wakes up. The mumbles are VERY hard to understand.
How would you know that?
now thats interesting. lol
i dont sleep so i dont know.
thetribe Wrote:I do alot of stuff in my sleep but I'm not that hard to sleep with I guess.
I breath through my mouth so I drool, I talk sometimes, I grind my teeth sometimes, and I have been known to fight in my sleep. Alot of that has gotten better with age but I drool alot. I sleep really close to whoever I am sleeping with because I sleep better and I get cold easily without it.

I grind my teeth to and I kick alot. When I sleep by myself I wake up laying on my belly with my head between the pillows with the blankets over my head..as far as fighting in my sleep it depends on the dream I'm having, last night I dreamed someone was trying to kidnap me and I punched Balla in the eye...lol
theswag Wrote:How would you know that?

Tricia's party..you were basically passed out on the couch...
I take up little room, and wake up exactly in the position I fall asleep in. If I'm sleeping with you, my arm will be draped over your stomach hugging you. Also, I'm my own personal heater.

Easy to sleep with, it's very comfy.

"thetribe" Wrote:I have been known to fight in my sleep.

She's right, and her sleeping elbow attack is surprisingly powerful.
Reizvoll Wrote:She's right, and her sleeping elbow attack is surprisingly powerful.

1.) You are one of my favorite people to sleep with.
2.) I cannot help the fact that I turn over and elbow you in various places... Total accidents and I apologize, again. Although..I do find humor in those situations as well.
"thetribe" Wrote:1.) You are one of my favorite people to sleep with.

Danke reizvoll Smile

Yeah, the situations are funny... I'd laugh if I were able to breathe.
Reizvoll Wrote:Danke reizvoll Smile

Yeah, the situations are funny... I'd laugh if I were able to breathe.

Was there ever an elbow to the back of your head?
I am told I smack my lips, like eating something... I grind my teeth something awful.. I talk in my sleep and hit if they try to touch me at all while I sleep ..
thetribe Wrote:Was there ever an elbow to the back of your head?

Yeah it was at my house, but I hardly remember due to blunt force trauma. You were facing away from me and I had my arm over you and you rolled over and elbowed me behind the ear.
Oops.
Well...tribe is there something you and Reizvoll would like to share with the class? lol hahaha
thetribe Wrote:Tricia's party..you were basically passed out on the couch...

but who took my picture?
theswag Wrote:but who took my picture?

It's hard to remember, amazing what fatigue does to memory. We didn't have a camera that night though.

DTfan, you're wrong. Sorry.
theswag Wrote:but who took my picture?

Donovan tried, I don't know if he got it or not.

And DT, Reiz and I are friends. Best friends. We sleep in the same bed. No stories to tell. Well, besides the elbowing ones...or the ones in the van. lol
The van one was hilarious. You liked it.
Reizvoll Wrote:The van one was hilarious. You liked it.

It was and I did. Lmfao. :rock:
LOL...calm down you too I know there's nothing there..I was just aggervaiting you all. It's so easy...
You're just jealous you weren't snuggled with me in the van.
I'm a fairly peaceful sleeper.. But my cardinal rule is never jerk the covers off me.. i will instantly wake up and come flying at you with fists raised.. I've been known to hit everyone who does this... but other than that i sleep good, and my g/f and i sleep better than any two people should..
you mean you all sleep ? lol
I have been told I talk in my sleep. I don't think I do, but then I really don't know what I do when I sleep.
I snore...and that's why I'm having surgery. lol