Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 79 - Pike Co. Cent. 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:redboxer:SHELDON CLARK USED A GOOD 2nd Q AND AN OUTSTANDING 2nd HALF TO PICK UP THEIR 2nd VICTORY OF THE SEASON WITH A 79-63 WIN OVER THE HAWKS.

STATS:
1st 2nd H 3rd 4th F
SCHS - 11 24 35 24 20 79
PCC - 11 20 31 17 15 63

SCHS - 14 TURNOVERS (6 1st H, 8 2nd H) - 24 REB. (12 1st H, 12 2nd H)
35/63 = 56% FG - 8/18 3's - (SHOT 63% IN 2nd H on 20/32 SHOOTING) - 1/4 FT
PCC - 18 TURNOVERS (8 1st H, 10 2nd H) - 29 REB. (12 1st H, 17 2nd H)
25/64 = 38% FG - 3/19 3's - 10/20 FT

SCHS -
MOORE - 22pts - 10/19 FG - 2/7 3's
LAFFERTY - 30 pts - 13/21 FG - 3/7 3's (23 pts in 2nd H, 17 in 3rd Q)
WHITT - 10 pts - 4/8 FG (all pts in 1st H)
BOWEN - 4 pts
KIRK - 7 pts
DILLON - 4 pts
HAYES - 2 pts

P.C.C.H.S -
McCOY - 19 pts (6/18 FG - 2/6 3's - 5/6 FT - 10 pts in 2nd H)
SEAL - 15 pts
TACKETT - 4 pts
SMITH - 6 pts
COLEMAN - 2 pts
CORNETT - 3 pts
LUSTER - 4 pts
McQUIRE - 10 pts

NEXT UP -

SCHS - vs. ALLEN CENTRAL - 12/15, 7:30 PM
(98.9FM WSIP BROADCAST - http://WWW.WSIPFM.COM "LIVE" STREAMING)

PCCHS - @ PRESTONSBURG - 12/15, 7:30 PM

:rockon:
[ame="http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51119"]ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores - Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals[/ame]
Nice win for the cards.Glad i seen alot more rebouding from the big guy for SC. Im pretty sur ehis name is Bowen.!. Congrats Cards
congrats cards
this how weak the 15ht region is when Valley can beat SC by 60 and then SC beats Pikeville and Pike Central.
Good win for the Cards at home. But did anyone see the show Harless put on by pacing up and down the sidelines and hollering at the refs. Guess it was coaching against Johnny Martin that made him put on that silly act.
Down and Out Wrote:Good win for the Cards at home. But did anyone see the show Harless put on by pacing up and down the sidelines and hollering at the refs. Guess it was coaching against Johnny Martin that made him put on that silly act.

they won so what are you complaning about??
i dont like alot of things coach harless does but i can tell you one thing he is doing something with this team that nobody including myself thought would happen and thats win some games.
Congrats Sheldon Clark
Down and Out Wrote:Good win for the Cards at home. But did anyone see the show Harless put on by pacing up and down the sidelines and hollering at the refs. Guess it was coaching against Johnny Martin that made him put on that silly act.

Man why are you always downing harless? Imho I think he's done good with sc this year. If you want everyone to know what you think about him why don't you say something about it in your little sports column so everyone can see it.
Congrats SC good to see win
Yota Wrote:Man why are you always downing harless? Imho I think he's done good with sc this year. If you want everyone to know what you think about him why don't you say something about it in your little sports column so everyone can see it.

yeah i agree man oh wait he wont interview harless for some reason.
monster_energy Wrote:yeah i agree man oh wait he wont interview harless for some reason.

yeah i agree coach harless is so great, he could take john wall and in 2 years the guy probably couldn't even play ball..so why would anyone want to interview a coach like that....
bigbull Wrote:yeah i agree coach harless is so great, he could take john wall and in 2 years the guy probably couldn't even play ball..so why would anyone want to interview a coach like that....

lol hahha your prolly right about that i'am not saying harless is a good coach because i dont think he is. i am just saying if you write for any paper you should interview your local high school coach no matter what the reason is. but thats just another reason SCHS athletics is the way it is.. Either somebody dont like somebody or there jealous or something. All i am saying is Hickman should act like a adult and be a role model instead of somebody that everybody looks at and laughs. i mean really i will nominate him for worst Sports Writter in the state lol..
sorry if i went off topic but i dont think this should be a thread so please delete mods if you want.