Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan @ Knott County Central 12/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In county rivalry game. Always a fun one.

What are your thoughts, I say KCC by 20+
KCC by 16
kCC by 25
Kcc
KCC by as many as they wish...may be like the jenkins game
theVILLE Wrote:KCC by as many as they wish...may be like the jenkins game

Noway, but KCC by 15.
Knott by 17
Knott by 30+
I look for a bad blood run-up here. KCC 35
theVILLE Wrote:KCC by as many as they wish...may be like the jenkins game

This is the exact thing I was thinking. We may have a "KCC running up the Score" thread again after this game. Only this time they will actually be running up the score on them.
It could get very ugly. I should be in attendance for this one.

Good luck to both!
Knott by 15+
This will be a good week of basketball for Knott. JBS on monday and Hazard on Thursday. Can't wait!
KCC has probably been ordered to beat them as bad as they can, but I'd say as bad as they can is about 15.
good luck to both teams,I'd say kcc by 20+
Kcc
Patriots, by 20+
Should be a good game to watch. Ill take KCC by 20.
Game will be closer than people think. :popcorn:
themasterpiece Wrote:kcc has probably been ordered to beat them as bad as they can, but i'd say as bad as they can is about 15.

lol.
KCC by as many as Coach Fraley wants to win by.
Overrated Wrote:Game will be closer than people think. :popcorn:

Yet ANOTHER cupcake team for Knott on their schedule....shocker I know right?!

Considering JBS has been beat by Breathitt and only beat Cordia by 2 I will have to disagree with you on that one.

I am gonna go with KCC by 16+
KCC by 18.
Gibberish Wrote:Yet ANOTHER cupcake team for Knott on their schedule....shocker I know right?!

Considering JBS has been beat by Breathitt and only beat Cordia by 2 I will have to disagree with you on that one.

I am gonna go with KCC by 16+

Okay?:flush:
KCC by 30+.
kcc by 20+

and ill take bets on how many 3's clint stepp will attempt. ill say 25+. anyone? he told someone after their first game of the season that he didnt get enough shots but he was 2/23 from 3. not enough shots huh? lol.
kcc by 18
Upset alert!!!! if jbs comes out hitting like they did against jackson city kcc better look out for them
If Clint Stepp hits almost every shot, it may be close.
KCC by 25+
Memphistiger, I don't know where you're getting your false statistics from, but the first game of the season Stepp shot 16/26 from the field. If my math is correct that is 62%. So far, he's shot well this season. If he's on with Childers tonight, the game will be much closer then expected.
Pages: 1 2