Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co. vs. Model 12/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions???

Berea Invitational @ Berea
EC by 10
EC by 5
EC
I think it depends on if Roberts plays for EC. Estill has a lot of size, but from what i have heard model has an outstanding transfer guard. In the end i beleive it will come down to if the neers can contain him.
Model in a snoozeer...this is the same team that beat Estill handily last year!:eyeroll:

But then again I am usually wrong!:HitWall:
Well I'm looking at it like this: Model beat Monticello by 3 at home and Estill beat Monticello by 2 at a neutral site, So I'm going to say that since this is a neutral game Estill pulls off another 2-3 point squeaker!
According to todays Richmond Register, Model shot a dismal 16 for 34 at the free throw line against Monticello. that same thing got them beat at Powell County on Tuesday. They shot 24 of 28 last nite against Berea at the charity stripe. If Model shoots their free throws they win tonite. If they dont we know the outcome.:Clap:
i believe that if Estill gets past Model that they will be playing for the Championship in the Berea Invitational, because the next game for the Engineers is Berea, tomorrow around noon