Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 90 - Cordia 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Congrats KCC
Pretty much what i thought, i predicted a 25+ win for KCC.

Congrats to the Patriots!
Knott 2nd best in the 14th region
I really DK what Cordia was doing in that zone the entire game. Knott shot wide open 3s the whole night. Knott looked good but they wasn't overly impressive/top 20 in state. They was really fun to watch though, I love that uptempo style.
I like slow basketball, but the uptempo of KCC can get me excited from time to time. Congrats Kcc
Congrats KCC!
Don't really know why Cordia was in a zone tonite, Knott was killing them from the 3pt line, they probably shot over 75% from there. Congrats Knott
ballin baby Wrote:Knott 2nd best in the 14th region

well right now they are ranked 1st. but hazard,perry,and knott cannot be called #1 til they have played each other. you can speculate all you want, but #1 will be determined on the court this year. not by someone on bluegrass rivals.
memphistiger Wrote:well right now they are ranked 1st. but hazard,perry,and knott cannot be called #1 til they have played each other. you can speculate all you want, but #1 will be determined on the court this year. not by someone on bluegrass rivals.

True.
ballin baby Wrote:Knott 2nd best in the 14th region

Who's first then?
congrats KCC on the win