Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lou. Eastern @ Christian Academy of Louisville 12/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eastern looks to continue their winning streak and remain undefeated on the young season. A one sided game in terms of talent this is somewhat of a heated rivalry due to to close proximity of the schools. Christian Academy will have to look for a big game from Tim Henderson, who has been putting up good numbers for the Centurions, and they will most certainly play the kind of zone defense and slowdown offense that's makes every basketball fan want to hurt someone. Nonetheless, I see another big game from Lyonell Gaines and Delquan Thomas and I hope to see a breakout game for Abell, who has been very solid but not explosive so far this year.

Eastern by 9 in a painfully slow game that doesn't go over 100 points.

On a side note, Eastern suffered a huge loss on the young season with a season ending injury to 6' 7" Jr. Center Kameron Woods in practice. After chasing a loose ball he collided with another player and suffered some severe injuries to his teeth and jaw. A tough break, after he had his most productive game of the year on Tues night and look to be on the up swing. Please join me in wishing him a speedy recovery and hope that he comes back better than ever by the end of the year and the next.
Eastern by 15
Eastern by 20