Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee County vs Cordia 12/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/Predictions??
I think Lee Co. is moving along but they have a long road of improvements. I will talk Lee by 5.
Ball4life20 Wrote:I think Lee Co. is moving along but they have a long road of improvements. I will talk Lee by 5.

Yeah, i agree with you there! I think this will be a very close game and a good game but i see Lee Co coming out on top by 3-5 points especially if Donte Pittman has another showing like he did against Estill Co!!!!
Lee
Cordia by 4.
I hate to bet against my boys, but I'm thinking Cordia will win by 8.

We are young, and will be better at the end of the season than we are right now. As talented and dedicated as these young men are, they lack experience. By the end of the season, the Bobcats will be a different team, totally, as they continue to improve!

Just play hard, Bobcats! I'll be cheering you on!

Good luck to both teams.
im gonna go with cordia by 6.....
Cordia by 4
Cordia 59
Lee 53
Cordia 68 Lee 54
Go Lions! Look for Adam Spencer to have a big game!
Cordia has nothing for Pittman, he may get 40, but the Lions will still pull out the close win. 62-59 Go Lions
Cordia by 4
It may be a very close,fun game to see...or it could be a blowout. Depends on which Cordia and which Lee shows up.
Cordia - 54
Lee - 49