Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shag Campbell Tournament at Allen Elementary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tourney starts Saturday. Can't wait to see everyone there. Teams participating are:

Allen
Allen Central
Betsy Layne
Adams
South Floyd
Paintsville 7th and 8th
Johns Creek 7th and 8th
Williamson
Martin Co. Middle
Leslie Co. 7th and 8th
Mullins

Good Luck to everybody. We will be selling T Shirts for $10 each. All schools names and mascots are listed on the shirts. See you Saturday!!

Coach Wright
Allen Elementary
i think it will be adams and betsy lane at the end
betsy layne and adams are on the same side of the bracket, along with paintsville's 8th and allen central. the bottom part of the bracket is LOADED.

i believe the bracket is...

top bracket
------------------allen (bye)

paintsville 7th vs lawrence 7th (winner gets allen)

mullins vs. martin county

johns creek 8th vs south floyd

bottom

adams vs (not sure, maybe wesley???)

allen central vs johns creek 7th

paintsville 8th vs lawrence 8th

---------------------betsy layne gets bye
South Floyd and Betsy Layne Final
Adams plays -Williamson WVA.
Does anyone know anything about Williamson W.Va middle ?
They are not very good.
Anyone know the times of these games and what days there played on?
Eagle42 Wrote:Tourney starts Saturday. Can't wait to see everyone there. Teams participating are:

Allen
Allen Central
Betsy Layne
Adams
South Floyd
Paintsville 7th and 8th
Johns Creek 7th and 8th
Williamson
Martin Co. Middle
Leslie Co. 7th and 8th
Mullins

Good Luck to everybody. We will be selling T Shirts for $10 each. All schools names and mascots are listed on the shirts. See you Saturday!!

Coach Wright
Allen Elementary
:Clap: Sounds like this will be a great tourny. , Good job Coach Wright, getting this together !! :Clap:
this will be a good hard fought games i wish everybody luck there r some really good teams in this
bracket & times

Allen & Allen Central have a bye

Paintsville 7th
Leslie 7th 3:30 SAT

Martin Co.
Mullins 12:30 SAT

Johns Creek 8th
South Floyd 11:00 SAT

Adams
Williamson 2:00 SAT

Johns Creek 7th
BL 9:30 SAT

Leslie 8th
Paintsville 8th 5:00 SAT
I don't think Wesley is in this one...dunno
Game will be broadcast live online on the school web site, just click on AES Live. The site address is http://www.floyd.aes.schoolfusion.us
Wesley was invited but didn't want to play in it, really wished they would have along with Stumbo.
Betsy Layne defeats Johns Creek in the first game of the tourney this morning.

Congrats BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mullins defeated Martin County 51-49. We got in early foul trouble up front and Martin County's two big men controlled the first half. The second half Dylan Meade went off from deep, while other key players stepped up and made major key plays. Gaige Ray got a steal with about 8 seconds to go and was fouled. He then hit a key free throw to seal the game and our defense forced a key turnover at the end of the game. Not our best played game but Martin County is a much better team then what we have been told. They are quick and have some pretty good size, not real big but good size.

On one sad note though, some of Martin County's players were not at the game due to a tragic event that happened earlier this week. On behalf of the Mullins Tigers, our hearts and prayers go out to the school and the family which this effected.
Thanks to everyone who helped today at the tournament, without the dedicated parents and staff these events would not be possible. We had some really good games later in the day. The winning teams were BL,SF,Mullins,Adams,and Paintsville. Setting up some really good 2nd round games. Don't forget if you can't make it to the game check it out live online, just click on the link in the above post and click AES LIVE.

Tracy Wright
Allen Elementary
I tried to use the AES live, but the only thing showing was what appeared to be a play. NO basketball...
Depending on what time u tried the games might have been over this is a live feed only.
bullets4 Wrote:I tried to use the AES live, but the only thing showing was what appeared to be a play. NO basketball...

Games must have been over. Im enjoying the live stream right now as we speak. Mullins vs South Floyd :popcorn:
Tried to embed the player, but it didnt work
BL Bobcats Champs.