Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott High @ Mason County 12/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions, Thoughts, Opinion, Anything!!!
Scott has a rough schedule to start as 3 of their first 4 games are againt Male, Mason County, and Lexington Catholic. They took care of Male in convincing fashion as they did with Harrison County and now its time to take care of business with Mason. Should be a great game as this pits the #2 versus the #3 team in the 10th region.
agreed
Tough to win at Mason, but I feel that Scott will pull out the win.
I think Scott finally gets over the hump and knocks the Royals off.

MC is going to struggle to defend the athleticism of Niederegger and Jones while O'Conner v Setty and Gilbert v Smith are both going to be great match ups.

Scott pulls out the W:

Scott- 64
Mason Co- 59
I have never been to the historic Fieldhouse...But will be there Friday Night...IMO this game is a statement game for both teams..But i see Scott pulling out a close one by 4 or even less..I love the way both teams play...prob the game of the week IMO
kywldcat01 Wrote:I think Scott finally gets over the hump and knocks the Royals off.

MC is going to struggle to defend the athleticism of Niederegger and Jones while O'Conner v Setty and Gilbert v Smith are both going to be great match ups.

Scott pulls out the W:

Scott- 64
Mason Co- 59

I like this pick. Without Pawsatt, I do not beleive MC has enough inside strength to stop a few of the 10th region foes
Mason by 4
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Mason by 4

You Picked Male By 20 Last Time...But This Sounds Like More Of A Educated Guess
Peacedomes85 Wrote:I have never been to the historic Fieldhouse...But will be there Friday Night...IMO this game is a statement game for both teams..But i see Scott pulling out a close one by 4 or even less..I love the way both teams play...prob the game of the week IMO

You're in for a real treat. It's even more special during the Regional Tournament.
[quote=LCDAWGS19]You're in for a real treat. It's even more special during the Regional Tournament.[/QUOTE]

Depends on which team you are supporting.:biggrin:
It will be the Royals only home game in December, so I'm anxious to see the kids play. I told a friend of mine recently how big the Fieldhouse is and she was stunned to hear of a high school gym that big, course she lives in Michigan and doesn't realize just how seriously we take our basketball in this state. lol

It's quite an environment during the Regional tournament and during some regular season games. The environment on January 2nd for that Holmes game is going to be awesome.

Anyhoo, Scott has a great chance of getting this win and I wouldn't see it as an upset or shocking if they pull it off. The Royals are a work in progress, Scott always seems to have a solid team, going to be a great game.
homeless_camel Wrote:It will be the Royals only home game in December, so I'm anxious to see the kids play. I told a friend of mine recently how big the Fieldhouse is and she was stunned to hear of a high school gym that big, course she lives in Michigan and doesn't realize just how seriously we take our basketball in this state. lol

It's quite an environment during the Regional tournament and during some regular season games. The environment on January 2nd for that Holmes game is going to be awesome.

Anyhoo, Scott has a great chance of getting this win and I wouldn't see it as an upset or shocking if they pull it off. The Royals are a work in progress, Scott always seems to have a solid team, going to be a great game.

Good to see you back HC :Clap: