Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Pikeville 12/15: Broadcast 103.1/98.1 www.wpke.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SC beat Pikeville by 2..Valley beat SC by 62..Who wins this matchup??..Battle of the rivals.
You probably answered your own question when you put the point differentials down.

SV by 20+
Not gonna be much of a rivalry this year
Shelby Valley by 40 or more points
PC_You_Know Wrote:Not gonna be much of a rivalry this year

agree
I got Valley by 35. 100- 65
No one in the region is going to touch them...... Best chance is in LC.
I think Valley and their fans should worry about Miller Grove before they start thinking about Pikeville.
kywldcat01 Wrote:I think Valley and their fans should worry about Miller Grove before they start thinking about Pikeville.

I'm pretty sure that the players haven't thought one thing about Pikeville. They're much smarter than that.
kywldcat01 Wrote:I think Valley and their fans should worry about Miller Grove before they start thinking about Pikeville.

I guess since all the posters on here are Valley ball players:eyeroll:
Just a thought, if Holmes is not hurt by an out of state loss how come Shelby Valley may be?
Bleeding Blue Wrote:SC beat Pikeville by 2..Valley beat SC by 62..Who wins this matchup??..Battle of the rivals.
UK beat UCONN by 3 tonight, I think SV will add a zero to the 3 to the differential against Pikeville.
Valley kills 'em.

Valley could possibly hang with UK, and Beat Louisville. :lmao:, just joking Cats & Cards, don't get angry.
Valley by 40
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I'm pretty sure that the players haven't thought one thing about Pikeville. They're much smarter than that.

I know of one player who I'm sure is anticipating a game against Pikeville?
Valley is for real and no problem here...... Just a thought though, how many 15th regional teams have beaten Shelby Valley two times in the past 4 years.
BlueSky Wrote:Valley is for real and no problem here...... Just a thought though, how many 15th regional teams have beaten Shelby Valley two times in the past 4 years.

I'd say possibility of Paintsville and Pikeville with a outside shot to Lawrence County.
BlueSky Wrote:Valley is for real and no problem here...... Just a thought though, how many 15th regional teams have beaten Shelby Valley two times in the past 4 years.
Was Elisha Justice healthy when the two losses occured?
mrsportsfan Wrote:I know of one player who I'm sure is anticipating a game against Pikeville?

Maybe anticipating, but probably not thinking about it over the Milton game.
SV by about 40+pts. No offense to anyone and Pikeville has a nice team but I'm not sure they have player on their roster who could even start on Valleys JV team, thats how onesided this matchup is.
Warriors23RJ Wrote:SV by about 40+pts. No offense to anyone and Pikeville has a nice team but I'm not sure they have player on their roster who could even start on Valleys JV team, thats how onesided this matchup is.

Sv will probably beat Pikeville by 40+ points on Tuesday, but the other statement that you make about Pikeville's players not being able to start on the Valley's JV team is a little much. Guess we will have to wait until next year to see just how good that JV team will be. Will there be a JV game on Tuesday?
RUN PIKEVILLE RUN!!!!!....lol
Pikeville has no chance at all in winning this game or even staying within 20. I think it will be about 60-20 at halftime with a final score of 102-49
I'm taking the Wildcats by 35+.

Good luck to both!
Shelby Valley wins this big but not as much as people think. 80-48. Pikeville tries to slow the ball down a great deal in order to lower the number of possessions. Pikeville doesn't want this to turn into a track meet.
What time is this game.. 7?
NYY10 Wrote:What time is this game.. 7?
I think the game is at 7:30. Isn't Gatlin Clark the injured player from Pikeville?
SV by 15 +
dortonite Wrote:I think the game is at 7:30. Isn't Gatlin Clark the injured player from Pikeville?

Hmmm, did not know that. If Clark is out this could get VERY ugly. SV will run away with this one from the get-go.

Valley by 35.