Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lebron Dancing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It’s becoming quite clear The Chosen One’s dancing antics are starting to get on people’s nerves, not just Joakim Noah of the Chicago Bulls, either. The Noah/James “dust-up” hit the sports blogs this weekend, but after James repeated his “Dancin’ Machine” performance against the Milwaukee Bucks, the fact is, people are getting tired of LeBron’s “notice me” act — as one of the most recognizable athletes on the planet, that’s something he certainly does not need to do — and it looks like a mini-revolt is coming.
Also, LeBron James was dancing the entire game. Just making an *** of himself… Damon Jones danced. Antoine Walker danced, and Mark Jackson danced. Nick Van Exel danced. These are the players you’re acting like, LeBron.

Magic Johnson didn’t dance. Michael Jordan didn’t dance. Kobe Bryant didn’t dance, Larry Bird didn’t dance, and Dr. J didn’t dance. These are the players whose games yours most resembles, LeBron.

It’s been a tough little stretch for the LeBron public relations team, starting with James’ refusal to shake the hands of the Orlando Magic players that gave him his fishing license for the summer last season. This petulant response segued nicely to the Jordan Crawford dunk hubbub, which showed just how thin-skinned LeBron can be.

I mean, who gives one **** if LeBron got dunked on by a college player? Does that fact make LeBron somehow less, well, good? Even James knows the correct answer here. Had he kept his mouth shut, and/or played the dunk off with a sense of humor, he could’ve endeared himself to a lot of detractors. Instead, LeBron allowed Nike to strong-arm the video taker, which blew the entire thing so far out of proportion, TMZ got in on the fun.

TMZ a reputable basketball news source? Who knew?

And then there’s the LBJ MVP t-shirt nonsense, which, to some, was more embarrassing as any Jordan Crawford edicts acted out on LeBron’s behalf. What we have here, folks, is a pattern. One that smells like the actions of an insecure being, an idea that’s awfully puzzling when it comes to LeBron James.

Perhaps the overdose of “The Chosen One” hype resonated all the way to James’ core, because it’s becoming obvious that kind of attention is something he doesn’t want to do without.
http://www.intentionalfoul.com/nba/lebro...tting-old/
With that being said. Here is my opinion.

Without question. He's a big kid. One of the top 3 nba players, but his matureness is at the bottom. 3. OK, so they do a dance routine before the game, however stupid, you can give the all in fun explanation all you want and say its just a game. BUT DURING A GAME?!?!?!?! So i guess in LeBrons big EGO (and trust me, its inflated about 100 times past Kobe's now) head: "Dancing during a game" is OK, "Not shaking hands because hes "such a great competitor" is OK, but when an opposing team player complains, its not OK, because its "disrespectful because he's a man". Bologna!!!
TMZ, LOL, the same source that yesterday said Tiger was rused out of his house for OD'ing
Really dont like Lebron too much!
Antoine Walker danced and everyone liked him
Why do people care so much, what kind of impact is it having on your life? Kobe cheated on his wife and shows basically no respect to any player, yet people LOVE him. Lebron doesn't shake hands one time, dances a little bit and everyone starts to hate him, freakin' ridiculous.
Good post and very true
PC_You_Know Wrote:Why do people care so much, what kind of impact is it having on your life? Kobe cheated on his wife and shows basically no respect to any player, yet people LOVE him. Lebron doesn't shake hands one time, dances a little bit and everyone starts to hate him, freakin' ridiculous.

Dances a little bit? Before and after the game is fine by me. I find it hilarious and entertaining. But during the game? Its like taunting isnt it? Shouldn't it be a technical. Or is it just because lebron is doing it that nothing is being said.
Stardust Wrote:TMZ, LOL, the same source that yesterday said Tiger was rused out of his house for OD'ing

This story isnt from tmz. They war referring to an article tmz done on the matter.
If LeBron wants to jerk, LeBron can jerk. He's sitting on the sideline having a little fun. Danny Green obviously taught him/got him into dancing and he's doing it alot. Like when you first get a video game and play it alot? Take it wrong if you want. He's having fun.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Why do people care so much, what kind of impact is it having on your life? Kobe cheated on his wife and shows basically no respect to any player, yet people LOVE him. Lebron doesn't shake hands one time, dances a little bit and everyone starts to hate him, freakin' ridiculous.

lmao nice post. Kobe is a ****** bag and people worship him.
I don't really care if he does it before the game, and after a win but definatly not after a loss! Or during the game. Kinda shows that he doesn't take it completely serious all the time.
runninrebs21 Wrote:lmao nice post. Kobe is a ****** bag and people worship him.

Wasn't it going around that Kobe changed to "24" because he thinks he is one better than Michael Jordan? Heck, Lebron wants to retire 23, Kobe's out to make MJ look bad. Yet again, people LOVE Kobe.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Wasn't it going around that Kobe changed to "24" because he thinks he is one better than Michael Jordan? Heck, Lebron wants to retire 23, Kobe's out to make MJ look bad. Yet again, people LOVE Kobe.

Kobe hater much?

I don't like either one of them!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Kobe hater much?

I have neutral feelings on him, I'm not a hater, but if people are going to down Lebron for small stuff, you have to look at the BS Kobe has pulled and still gets ridiculous love from the fans.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I have neutral feelings on him, I'm not a hater, but if people are going to down Lebron for small stuff, you have to look at the BS Kobe has pulled and still gets ridiculous love from the fans.

Like.....and dont bring up the alleged rape.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Like.....and dont bring up the alleged rape.

Have you ever seen him give it up for another player? He doesn't show much respect to other players. He changed his # from 8 to 24, and it went around for a while that it was because he thought of himself as being "1" better than MJ. And it doesn't matter if it was rape or not, the dude cheated on his wife, rape or not, it's still cheating.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Have you ever seen him give it up for another player? He doesn't show much respect to other players. He changed his # from 8 to 24, and it went around for a while that it was because he thought of himself as being "1" better than MJ. And it doesn't matter if it was rape or not, the dude cheated on his wife, rape or not, it's still cheating.

Thats Crap Man Lol.

Kobe has a lot of respect for Michael Jordan. He feels that MJ earned his spot in the NBA as #1. Wearing the #24 symbolizes that he's the second best just out of respect for Michael Jordan.

According to the sources of ESPN's Darren Rovell, the decision has to do more with endorsements than a career philosophy. When Kobe came into the league, he signed a contract with adidas and released his signature shoe, KB8. In 2002, Bryant ended his relationship with the shoe company. Everything should be fine and dandy, right? Not really. Apparently adidas is reissuing the KB8 as a retro shoe and renaming the "Crazy 8", which has the number 8 on the toe.
So from changing his jersey number from 8 to 24, Kobe thinks that will push him further away from any affiliation with adidas.
I hope LeBron doesn't retire 23, I have so many things with his 23 logo on it and if it changes I have to buy more, plus my LeBron autographed throwback jersey is 23.

I don't quite understand why people don't like LeBron. As a player, he's the most legitimate chance for a triple double on an every night basis. He can go for 40 on any given night but will also pick up close to ten assists, close to ten rebounds, and sometimes a few blocks. He excites with his explosiveness simply using raw power, speed, and vertical ability to leap over defenders and puts down the hardest dunks with men in his face, no one stops LeBron when he comes through the lane, just ask the seven footers he's went over. He plays hard on defense, also. Just because he dances and has fun on the sidelines, doesn't mean he's cocky. He's trying to keep this year's team very loose knit, and that went a LONG way towards having the best team last year. He's very respectful, note it in press conferences, etc, and when he dunks or anything he tries to get the home crowd fired up for the Cavaliers advantage.

Kobe, however, can go for 50 or 60, but doesn't put up the assists and rebounds. He can't explode through the lane over people like LeBron does, and despite being a better shooter, I still find it much more exciting to see LeBron use all his different tools to explode out and dunk hard. And yes, I'm probably biased because I'm a Cavs fan. But still, I like excitement. LeBron James IS excitement.