Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan 55 Cordia 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hard faught game between both teams but the crusaders came out on top in this one.
Good game to watch, close the whole way. Cordia is not as bad as I thought JBS not as good.
And I almost went to this game. Congrats Crusaders, keep your heads up Cordia.
Congrats JBS
Went to check these teams out, very poor officiated game. Knowing this game would be a track meet and a lot of 3's were going to be shot, why in the world would they have 3 of the slowest officials in the region on this game, they didn't have a chance keeping up with these guys. And they missed several calls because they were not in a place to see what the right call should be. Other than them slowing the game down because they couldn't keep up, this was a great district game. I think the lead never got higher than 6 and it showed a lot for Cordia to stay close to them after the first couple of games haven't went so well. Just shows they are improving and will be around this year. Congrats on a good win by JBS, Stepp just never went on a hot streak, but they were playing good defense on him all night long. The Childers boy plays hard as well. Parks is doing a great job with his new team.
Cordia probably should of won this game. They missed A LOT of bunnys.
Congrats JB
Congrats JBS.
Went to this game!!great game to watch..alot of 3's and up tempo game...worst officiated game ive saw in a long time..Cordia will pull some upsets this season..
Does this district seed. If so, this was a huge win for JBS.
53rd District does seed. Big win on the road for JBS.
Congrats Cordia.
great job jbs, better job cordia how weird that sounds. and the whole official ordeal if you are that slow then why does the khsaa allow them to do basketball? make them strictly football. simple.
Congrats JBS, Cordia keep your heads up!!
Congrats to JBS
Got to listen to only the first few minutes of this game. Seemed like the Childers boy got into foul trouble early, but then I had to leave my car. I can recall though when JBS was dominate; going to "the jungle" and struggling. A hard place to pull a win. Props to JBS on the district road win, and Corida seems to be a little better than I had thought.
Cordia started off with two losses at South Floyd and Powell and I just thought they were going to be terrible, but this game shows they may have a little bit left in the tank this year. They played a totally different game than the first two. Very surprising, was good to see.