Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gator Bowl (West Virginia vs Florida State - 1/1/10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bobby Bowden finishes his great coaching career against the very team he started with. This will be the third Gator Bowl meeting between WVU and FSU....both pervious games were won by FSU. Nehlen lost to Bowden in 1982 and Fraud lost to Bowden in 2005. Thoughts????
wv sends MR BOWDEN out with a (L)
Thats were it all began for Coach Bowden at WVU. Will be tough to contain Noel Devine for the Seminoles. Not the biggest Florida State fan, but Bobby Bowden is a coaching legend and will be truly missed in College Football. Good luck to both teams!
This game could go down to the last few seconds....This might be more of a game than we think. Hope so anyway. Bobby Bowden, is a football great, on and off the field. He will be missed. Win or lose, they should carry him off the field.
WVU by 10
Hope FSU wins.
hope FSU wins this one...States running D has been pretty good all year long, will be interesting to see how they defend the pass with some time off...However, I do think WVU wins this one by 7
I personally think that FS has done coach Bowden wrong, he built FS so he should be able to stay as long as he wanted. I understand that college football has become a huge business, but come on coach Bowden deserves better than what he sis getting. As for the game I am a diehard WVU fan and hope we spoil his departure from the game he has given his entire life to. As for FSU I hope they don't win a game for the next five seasons at least for the way they treated Coach B. , but what a way to go out by finishing your career against the team that you once coached.
WVU by 17.