Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 57 Piarist School 54 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Piarist 54 Prestonsburg 57 final/overtime
Congratulations to the Lady Blackcats on a hard fought win. Also congratulations to the Lady Knights and Coach Kevin Tackett on such a hard fought game. He has the Lady Knights on the right track and hopefully they will continue to improve and get some more wins as the season goes along.
Is Piarist that good or is Prestonsburg that bad?

Yikes!
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Is Piarist that good or is Prestonsburg that bad?

Yikes!

Prestonsburg may still be without Alexis Derossett... not sure though.
Alexis D. was there and played. and piarist is that good this year.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Is Piarist that good or is Prestonsburg that bad?

Yikes!

South Floyd 84
Piarist 45

South Floyd is no powerhouse so Prestonsburg is apparently that bad.
Hey I was at this game and the officials were horrible Prestonsburg was up 17 to 1 and they started blowing the whistle. Prestonsburg had most of their starters on the bench in the first half 3 of the 5 starters didn't play a quarter and some didn;t start back in the second half. In the first half the fouls were 17 to 5. So since alot of you were not at the game don't say Prestonsburg is bad unless you know what you are talking about. Piarst has improved I give you that and another thing is the Dye grl didn't play against South Floyd and she is a big part of the offense.
I have seen Prestonsburg play this year and they are in big trouble. Do not expect a lot of wins.
Congrats P-Burg
I was also at this game. Piarist starts a 5 guard line-up.. These guards are very quick. The fouls actually went like this.. 1st half p-burg 16 vs 6 for Piarist. 2nd half foul shots Piarist 9- P-burg 30 including 14 in overtime. The lady knights leading scorer Haley Dyer also fouled out early in the 4th.. Another starter Chelsea Newsome and Rachel Prater also fouled out for Piarist..The total fouls at the end of the game was Piarist 27-Pburg 26..FACT... Lets quit blaming ref's and give the Lady Knights some credit. They were only down 6 to SF with 4 minutes to go in the 1st half.. That was also without Haley Dyer..Piarist works just as hard as any other team...
I think alot of people will be surprised at piarist this year. The officials were bad in this game but it went both ways. Good game to piarist and prestonsburg. Way to go girls
Congrats on the win P-burg and Congrats to Piarist on the improvements, sounds like people will be surprised this year
defense_123 Wrote:I was also at this game. Piarist starts a 5 guard line-up.. These guards are very quick. The fouls actually went like this.. 1st half p-burg 16 vs 6 for Piarist. 2nd half foul shots Piarist 9- P-burg 30 including 14 in overtime. The lady knights leading scorer Haley Dyer also fouled out early in the 4th.. Another starter Chelsea Newsome and Rachel Prater also fouled out for Piarist..The total fouls at the end of the game was Piarist 27-Pburg 26..FACT... Lets quit blaming ref's and give the Lady Knights some credit. They were only down 6 to SF with 4 minutes to go in the 1st half.. That was also without Haley Dyer..Piarist works just as hard as any other team...

Your math does not add up?
Team fouls 1st half Piarist 6 Pburg 16...... 2nd half Piarist had 21 fouls called against them and P'burg 10... P burg shot 30 foul shots the 2nd half, 14 in ot..my mistake..
Hang in there Kevin Tackett! Keep diggin' Piarist Lady Knights, it's nice to see a change taking place for the better.