Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne vs Allen Cental 12-09-05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
tell me what you think
bobcats by 12! kidd will be too much inside!
The Bobcats as usual have some talent but they need counseling. They are out of control with no discipline on the court. Talent will keep it close but in a close game discipline wins out.:Nodding: AC-71 BL-68
Betsy Layne
AC will be ready to play againist BL.....they r on a bad streak right now and i think that AC will beat BL by 5 points
if they give the ball to kidd betsy layne will.....i dont think they can run with the rebs though
AC should win this one... BL has way to many problems and will never get them turned around.. If Josh Martin plays the BL is gonna have a time out of him... I don't think u r gonna have to worry about Kidd much b/c BL wont give him the ball
bl has one of the best teams in the 58th but htey just cant seem to do things rite
"DTA" Wrote:The Bobcats as usual have some talent but they need counseling. They are out of control with no discipline on the court. Talent will keep it close but in a close game discipline wins out.:Nodding: AC-71 BL-68
DTA, the bobcats will take care of the the Rebels the score will be bobcats by 10.:Skull03:
Allen Central...Why didnt the Stapleton kid play the last game for Besty Layne?
lol, i'll take the ole runnin rebs
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:AC should win this one... BL has way to many problems and will never get them turned around.. If Josh Martin plays the BL is gonna have a time out of him... I don't think u r gonna have to worry about Kidd much b/c BL wont give him the ball

Martin is in fact playing againist BL.......he isnt 100% but he seems ready to play and win tomorrow.....talkin to a few ppl and they said that the x-rays on Martins ankle showed a chipped bone but thats all the info i kno on his injury
"-STAT-32" Wrote:Martin is in fact playing againist BL.......he isnt 100% but he seems ready to play and win tomorrow.....talkin to a few ppl and they said that the x-rays on Martins ankle showed a chipped bone but thats all the info i kno on his injury
This is really a game time decision for both Josh Martin and Coach Martin tomorrow. They don't really wan't to further injure Martin's ankle. My prediction is that Martin will be benched until needed tomorrow night.
:Hammer3: Hey jack rabbits you will be eating carrote with a side order of crow after AC takes care of the bcats
I would say it will be a hard fought distric game but my prediction is betsy layne by 5
REBELS by 1 on a last second shot. Check it out!
If Josh does not play then Bl because josh will get 15 to 20 for AC and that a lot of scoring that they will need from others. BL has no gaurd play so the press will hurt them and keep Ac in the game but without Martin BL by 6 with Martin AC by 10
Besty Layne better hope that Josh doesn't play if they want to get there first win.
If ac can play under the pressure......Brandon Kidd will be hard for ac to stop if Martin dosent play
If a certain player on BL is shooting hot then I would have to go with BL. If it's a bad night then AC could come out on top.
I'm going to with AC in this one!
Im going to say AC because BL is playing horrible ball right now.
AC by 6
i can see betsylayne taking this one by atleast 10 or 15 points..allen central aint got the team this year to beat anyone in the district
Only time will tell if AC can play. You will find out the hard way.:Skull03:
betsylayne by atleast 10 or 15....
id like to no who the hell u are son...i probaly beat the shit out of ya...cause ur a stupid ass
I will see you at the game. I will be wearing a Rebel shirt and I sit behind the team bench.:beg: do not hurt me. I am weak and have no money to buy food.:Hungry:
blackcatfan you may want to watch what you say on here.
Yep, I was affraid you might get zapped blackcatfan. I have no power but, let's try to have fun on here talking about games. If you go slammin someone or very off color comments, what does it say to the younger readers?
Pages: 1 2