Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co. 60 - Prestonsburg 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I caught the tailend of the broadcast and HC won, but the announcers never did tell the score, but caught a few stats.

Michael Burchett finishes with 19 points, 7 rebs, 3 blks.

Congrats Bears!
Hope Pburg can get it together. I try to watch some games on LJ productions when I can catch em.. Havent saw any thus far.
Final!
It looks like Pburg is starting to come together. Still there are a few little things they need to work on. Rebounding being the main thing. I would like to see the stats on rebounding I would say HC out rebounded Pburg by 15+
Congrats HC
Jamerson and Hall still not playing?
Blackcats looked better in this one! Congrats!
uhavenoidea Wrote:Jamerson and Hall still not playing?

The chances of either ever coming out and playing is about 0.01, from my understanding. Plus, I heard that Jamerson shouldn't have even played against DeSales in Prestonsburg's last football game with an injury. All I know about Tyler Hall is that he wants to focus on baseball, because that's the only sport he could go to the next level playing.
Can Harlan Co. challenge in the 13th with Corbin, Clay, KC, South Laurel (for those that saw the game)?
Harlan County is a big team. Kyle Hogue and Tyreke Simmons are very talented at the guard positions and Jecorey Fields is a multi-talented big man. I don't know how they would fare in the 13th, for I have not seen Corbin, Clay County, South Laurel, etc. play any. But Harlan County could possibly sneak up on people. As far as Prestonsburg, they really miss Gearheart, Patrick, and Setser down low. They have no post game whatsoever, and whoever wants to jack up the three is the one who shoots. Tincher played very well, and of course so did Michael Burchett. But this team has to have guys step up. I'm not saying it won't, but they've got a ways to go still yet.