Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EA or 2K Graphics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which graphics do you like better?
2k is too cartoony
EA
I think EA's games lok alot more realistic.
EA
Defintely EA.
Aslan Wrote:Defintely EA.

Why
2K graphics are good....
but EA graphics are just so realistic
back_in_black Wrote:Why

Why not
Aslan Wrote:Why not

lol
i hate ea graphics. the players do the same things everytime down the court, same facial expressions and everything. 2k graphics are 10 times better, and plus gameplay is better.
mister... basketball Wrote:i hate ea graphics. the players do the same things everytime down the court, same facial expressions and everything. 2k graphics are 10 times better, and plus gameplay is better.

:Thumbs:
2k all the way....imo the next college basketball game should have uk2k on the cover and the Uk basketball team
I like EAs graphics, but I love 2Ks gameplay.
Super_Steeler36 Wrote:2k all the way....imo the next college basketball game should have uk2k on the cover and the Uk basketball team

Why? What about a graduating Senior like Collins? Or maybe the title winning team, Duke?
I like 2k better. EA just seems dull to me.
I thought of posting this since it's kind-of relevant to the topic. I'm pretty sure both pictures are for the 2010 released games. Hope these pictures help. Smile

EA
[Image: aterrett-image45demoavail.640x360.jpg]

[Image: NBA-2K10-161-580x326.jpg]
EA's graphics in that pic look cartoony.
Right there are the comparisons. How can you tell me EA looks better? IMO 2k's graphics and gameplay are better than EA.
Graphics: EA

Gameplay: 2K

Simple as that...
CardinalAlum Wrote:[Image: nba2klivecompare.jpg]

...Show-off.

...:p
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I thought of posting this since it's kind-of relevant to the topic. I'm pretty sure both pictures are for the 2010 released games. Hope these pictures help. Smile

EA
[Image: aterrett-image45demoavail.640x360.jpg]

[Image: NBA-2K10-161-580x326.jpg]

2k by far
Aslan Wrote:EA's graphics in that pic look cartoony.

they do always Confusedhh: