Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle Co. @ Scott Co. 12/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win?
Rockcastle has looked great thus far this season. I think they pull out the win but it will NOT be easy. Is this game AT Georgetown?
Scott by 2
lwc Wrote:Rockcastle has looked great thus far this season. I think they pull out the win but it will NOT be easy. Is this game AT Georgetown?
At scott county high school.
Rock by 7
It will be an Old fashion Barn Burner-Scott Co.by 1.
SC by 10+
Stardust Wrote:SC by 10+

Now THAT is locker-room motivational material.
Can Rock run with Scott? It will be fun to see. I think they can, at least for three quarters
Rock wins a close one by 3pts.
As well as Scott county shoots the 3-ball, Rockcastle has about three girls that can shoot a high percentage of 3's, including the big girl!
Rock is a great team. Can go on the road and win. SC is a good team but, not the team of Rock. Way over the top but, Rock by 13.
I love how CatsPause rated Rockcastle as the 3rd best team in their DISTRICT! Big Grin I am just soaking all of this up.
:Thumbs::blabbermo:rockon::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Which ever way it goes-this is a perfect early season game to see.
I hope that as much of Rockcastle folks are able to go to Georgetown
and cheer on their team-this will be a exciting game.Hope to see you guys
there-Im still going with SC by (1).OH YEA-if anyone wants to chat at the game-I'll be sitting down next to Scott Co.'s locker room-baby sitting.See you there for sure Mr. Lawrence.....
Scott by 5.
The atmosphere at Scott Co. is usually like a college game. Hopefully the Lady Rockets wont be affected by it. It couldn't be much louder than when they played at Lincoln. Hammonds never gets shook and Lawrence (PG) looks like she doesn't get bothered either.
The point guard played AAU with (3) three of Scott Co. players this past summer,and attended camp at Scott. Co. one year-so she is pretty comfortable there.She sounds as if she is confident and ready to do battle.Hammonds will rise to the challenge and cause
alot of trouble.I honestly look for the game to be won in both the 1st and 4th quarters/
with the last 2 minutes of the game being very decisive in who wins.I hope the Ref's let
the players decide the outcome and not make a spectacle with the whistle.
rockblue Wrote:The atmosphere at Scott Co. is usually like a college game. Hopefully the Lady Rockets wont be affected by it. It couldn't be much louder than when they played at Lincoln. Hammonds never gets shook and Lawrence (PG) looks like she doesn't get bothered either.

these two have played in some of Biggest of game a high school player can. They will feed off of the crowd, no matter if its there fans or not.
Which ever way it goes-when they play again in Montgomery Co. somebody
better have the water hoses ready because it will be HOT.:devilflam:Clap:
I still believe Scott will cause math-up problems for the Rock. Webb is a big aggresive PG. Stainback will shoot it deep or go by you if played tight and the McKenzie girl can get you in foul trouble. It might not be as easy as some have posted.
rockblue Wrote:I still believe Scott will cause math-up problems for the Rock. Webb is a big aggresive PG. Stainback will shoot it deep or go by you if played tight and the McKenzie girl can get you in foul trouble. It might not be as easy as some have posted.

I do not think it will be easy for either team. Playing in Georgetown is never an easy task for anyone!