Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: St. Henry @ Holmes 12/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions???
Homes by 20
The Cru' has played Holmes tough in years past but I don't see that being the case this year, especially with Holmes coming off a loss.

I'd look for the Dogs size, quickness, and athleticism to be too much for St. Henry. They'll struggle big time to rebound with the Dogs at both ends of the floor.

Holmes 65
St. Henry 46
My heart says take "The Cru", my brain says Bulldogs.

Holmes by 18
Holmes by 25
Holmes is just to big and too athletic for St. Henry. Coming off a 2 point loss at the Marshall Co. hoopfest to Bowman Academy, I just see the dogs coming out for blood in this one. I got Holmes by 25. Hopefully Holmes can get up earlier than they did against Beechwood so Mayfield and Hayes can get some minutes at the point to see how they look
mahb7878 Wrote:Holmes is just to big and too athletic for St. Henry. Coming off a 2 point loss at the Marshall Co. hoopfest to Bowman Academy, I just see the dogs coming out for blood in this one. I got Holmes by 25. Hopefully Holmes can get up earlier than they did against Beechwood so Mayfield and Hayes can get some minutes at the point to see how they look

I agree. It's going to be important for both Hayes and Mayfield to gain valuable ga me experience early in the season.

I'd expect McClendon and Herndon to also get some clock in this game as well.

One player that hasn't been mentioned, but someone I'd really like to see get some minutes, is 6'4 soph Dontel Rice.IMO he could be a huge asset to the Dogs down the stretch if they can get him some valuable game experience now. He very well just might end up being better than his older brother Kevon. He's already a better ball handler and much more explosive.
Henley never runs up a score. Holmes by 15 and I'm sure we'll see at least the 10 man rotation. Hopefully see a dunk similar to the Elijah fast break oop seen at beechwood.