Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne @ Knott County Central 12/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions and thoughts?
KCC by 20
KCC by 10+
KCC by 16
Betsy Layne got smothered out by KCC over the summer I just hope and can't weight to see how far they have come since then....I believe JR has them boys playing on the right path...KCC better not take these boys lightly...There going to come out hard and ready to challenge every ball....GOOD LUCK BOYS:Cheerlead
KCC by 10+
Knott by 25
Knott by 20
Patriots should win handily; I'll buy them to win by 20 or more.

Good luck to both!
I think it may be a lil bit closer. I'm gonna say KCC by 6-12
Betsy Layne Smile
KCC by as many as they want i say 27-35
A good test for Coach Newsome and the Bobcats. Pretty much up to this point the strongest team in the 58th going on and taking on one of the better teams in the 14th.

Junior Nathan Martin can really show the 14th just how good a player he is.

Good luck to both teams
BondJamesBond Wrote:A good test for Coach Newsome and the Bobcats. Pretty much up to this point the strongest team in the 58th going on and taking on one of the better teams in the 14th.

Junior Nathan Martin can really show the 14th just how good a player he is.

Good luck to both teams

Knott County is some pretty stiff competition.

With Cox, Stamper and a much improved Davis.

Martin may struggle in this one.

Knott- 87
BL- 52
KCC should win this one easily.
North Carolina Fan Wrote:KCC should win this one easily.

:devilflam Let this be the fuel , for your fire boys, it looks like no one giving you a chance !!!!!! ( no one beating us by 20-35 whatever !!!! ) show some daggone pride, and come out and play with some heart !!!!!! ) :devilflam
kcc by 23
Updates anyone?
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Updates anyone?

There was a power outage in the area and I'm not sure if the game is being played or not. The power came back on about 30 minutes ago.

Anyone know what the word is?