Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BCS Championship: (1)Alabama vs. (2)Texas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gonna roll with my boys all the way to the end! The ALABAMA Crimson Tide will beat Texas 31-13 to win the national championship, and put trophy #13 in the case!
ROLL TIDE!!
A month from now Im sure I'll stick with my pick, but I do feel Bama is 10 points better
I'll take Alabama by 21.

TCU would give 'Bama a better game IMO.
Ill Take Bama 35, Texas 21
I'm gonna go with Bama by 3TD's. Texas hasn't impressed me at all this year. Texas A&M should have beat them last week, Nebraska should have beat them tonight (Nebraska got the shaft). I agree with BlackcatAlum, I think TCU would give Bama a better game. But there's no doubt, Bama will win.
TIDE rolls and keeps title in the SEC
IF Texas and that's a big IF... can somehow hold down Ingram (who won the Heisman yesterday IMO) then they have a shot... if not it'll be ROLL TIDE.
Redneck Wrote:I'm gonna go with Bama by 3TD's. Texas hasn't impressed me at all this year. Texas A&M should have beat them last week, Nebraska should have beat them tonight (Nebraska got the shaft). I agree with BlackcatAlum, I think TCU would give Bama a better game. But there's no doubt, Bama will win.

Would you also agree that Alabama "should have lost" to Tennessee and Auburn? Perhaps TCU and Cincinnasty should play for the title. :Thumbs:
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:Would you also agree that Alabama "should have lost" to Tennessee and Auburn? Perhaps TCU and Cincinnasty should play for the title. :Thumbs:
:lmao:........thats all I have to say about that.
TidesHoss32 Wrote::lmao:........thats all I have to say about that.

I was trying to make a point to the poster who said that Nebraska shouldn't be there because they should have lost to Texas A&M and Nebraska. Texas was outplayed both of those games but still won, just like Alabama was outplayed by Tennessee and Auburn but still won. That's what great teams do, they find ways to win. So, relax hoss I wasn't bad mouthing old Alabama. Only two teams belong in the title game; Texas and Alabama. :Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'll take Alabama by 21.

TCU would give 'Bama a better game IMO.

What? Wow, that is a serious dis to a very good football team.
If the two teams play like they did yesterday I could certainly see Bama winning by 21.
BluegrassBuckeye Wrote:I was trying to make a point to the poster who said that Nebraska shouldn't be there because they should have lost to Texas A&M and Nebraska. Texas was outplayed both of those games but still won, just like Alabama was outplayed by Tennessee and Auburn but still won. That's what great teams do, they find ways to win. So, relax hoss I wasn't bad mouthing old Alabama. Only two teams belong in the title game; Texas and Alabama. :Thumbs:
I know man, that was just a jab at ya..I didnt mean for it to be rude or sound that way Smile
ALABAMA!!!!! Easy win!

BAMA by 3 TDs
Hope the tide spanks them.
cuppett777 Wrote:TIDE rolls and keeps title in the SEC

Agree:Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I know man, that was just a jab at ya..I didnt mean for it to be rude or sound that way Smile

Make me sick Tongueuke: A kinder, gentler TH32?????
:wtf1:

Hope you get better soon :getwell:

LOL - JK
Stardust Wrote:What? Wow, that is a serious dis to a very good football team.

I think your giving Texas too much credit. They do not have a ground game, they basically have one receiver (Jordan Shipley), but their defense is decent. Although they give up a ton of points to A&M.

'Bama will run the ball all over the Longhorns.
Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bama by 21
I really dislike Bama but its looking like there going to kill Texas.
If Florida couldn't beat em nobody could... SEC! RTR
Texas wins in a close one 20-17.
Bama by 14. Roll Tide Roll! Sec is #1!
cougarpride08 Wrote:Bama by 14. Roll Tide Roll! Sec is #1!

Yeah, you know the SEC is #1 when Kentucky is playing the ACC Championship runner up in Clemson!
TidesHoss I know you are lovin this. I still cant believe that Texas got the spot over Cincy.
Bama- 31
Texas- 17
Bama-35
Texas-10
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:TidesHoss I know you are lovin this. I still cant believe that Texas got the spot over Cincy.

Yeah, Texas got luck with that call and i still don't think they should be there! It should be the Cincy BearCats!
All Bama has to do is watch how Nebraska defended them by rushing four and dropping 7 into coverage, Bama offense will do the rest.
Pages: 1 2