Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 58 - Union City (TN) 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PERRY CENTRAL STATS:

Amis 16 pts 7 asst.

Noble 10 pts 2/3pointers

Martain 8 pts 7 rebounds

Salyers 7 pts. 8 rebounds

Mullins 9 pts. 7 rebounds

Brewer 4 pts.

Collect 2 pts.

Sizemore 2 pts.

Good win for PCC, balance scoring, good play making, and rebounding. Didn't know it but this hoopfest had 5 of the top 10 teams in the nation, along with some of the top teams in the state.
Final!

@ Marshall County - Marshall County Hoopfest
Congrats PCC
Perry is tough this year. I figured the loss of maggard and Amis would be a huge blow, but it looks like Hatcher took what he had and made it even better. Congrats Dores!
Congrats PCC
Congrats PCC.
I said before the season started that if Salyers and Mullins could avg. 15 pts. and 12 rbs. between them, PCC would make up for the lost of Maggard and so far they are avg. better than this.
Martain is alot better offense player than D. Amis but gives up some defense that Amis did last yr. but seems that the team has not lost a step.
GRC:
Mullins 7pts and 7rbs
Salyers 11pts and 9rbs
Martain 8 pts and 7rbs

Estill Co.
Mullins 10pts 9rbs
Salyers 5pts 7rbs
Martain 10pts 7rbs

Union City Tn:
Mullins 9pts 7rbs
Salyers 7pts 8rbs
Martain 8pts 7rbs

This is 75pts and 63rbs between the 3 big men in 3 games. If this keeps going and you know that Jordan is one of the top pt. guards in the region and Chris is great shooter and a better defense player than he is a shooter I just don't see nobody stopping PCC this yr. in the region. Hatcher sure plays a tuff sch. and this will only help in the tourn.
Mullins is capable of doing way more than he did tonite. I think he is the 2nd best player in the region.
I don't know about the 2nd best player top 5 but could be the best player but has a hard time keeping his head.
heaven44 Wrote:I don't know about the 2nd best player top 5 but could be the best player but has a hard time keeping his head.

I guess that's why we have our own opinion.lol. But i think he is #2 behind Cox followed by Whitaker at #3. And as for keeping his head, he does a lot better than he used to anyone can see that. But it could be a little better.
I agree
Good win for the Dores.