Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Carter 66- Fleming Co. 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
12/5/2009
East Carter 66
Fleming Co. 42
Fleming Co. 10 5 13 14 42

East Carter 12 19 17 18 66

Fleming Co. (1-1) -- McKee 1, Emmons 19, S. Boyd 2, Puente 4, Allex 9, M. Boyd 4, Taylor 3.
East Carter (2-0) -- Easterling 5, Sparks 21, Burge 8, Marshall 16, Slone 3, Wilson 4, Sargent 7, Greenhill 2.
Kentucky.com
Fleming County isn't going to win many games unless they fire there head coach and quit letting Kaylyn Emmons shoot the ball. She takes way to many shots and misses most of them:fedup:
Is Emmons a Senior? If so, what is Fleming going to do next year? They have great talent in the sophmore class but none of them have enough confidence to shoot because they only get a maximum of around 5 or 6 shots a game.

I would rather have 8 players score 10 points each then 1 score 50 points. It's all about TEAM. There is no I in TEAM. I'm not taking away anything from the Emmons girl because she is a great shooter, but you have to throw the other four girls in the mix also. One last thing, If you a in a fast break 2 on 1, don't stop for a three, go for a layup.:please:
East is a very good team and they are well coached.
The Cookie Monster Wrote:East is a very good team and they are well coached.

And I like cheese.
Why do we have to be so critical of Emmons? The kid works hard, as do the rest of the team. The facts are Emmons is a Senior and has taken 44 shots for the year. She is shooting 44%, she is 14/ 32 from the three point line! Just suppport the team and the coaching staff. These girls are all great kids that the community should support them and stop criticizing! 3 games into the season and Fleming County is already looking for negatives! Come out and support all the girls!
I am not criticizing anyone. I am just saying put five girls in the mix instead of one girl. You will win alot more games down the road because if Emmons get's double-teamed theres no play to get her open so she won't be able to shoot. Then there goes Flemings game plan.

TEAM
-------------
me

Right?