Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If You Could Have Any Job . . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you could have any job, what would it be?

I would like to be a NASCAR crew chief. I like long hours and I like the challenge of coordinating so many different things at one time. Then, it would be a great rush on Sunday--to make the calls that could win a race.
I'm still working on mine. I want to be a high school football coach and maybe on up from there if it happens.
I would be the playboy ass powder man...

around 200,000 a year.. I think i could live on that...
Not to mention the benefits CTD...lol haha

I don't know...I'm going to go to college for Occupational Therapy so maybe that or a professional volleyball player...haha
HA yea CTD it would be ight with me also to be the ass powder boy
Yeah i thought so too lol..
Ben Roethlisberger's towel girl or something lol
I am still working on mine, i have about 2 1/2 years left to go...i am goin to be a computer and Eletronic Engineer....hopeing to get my masters!
Forensic Scientist or Criminalist.
The Athletic Trainer for the Tennessee Lady Vols basketball team. OMG that is like my dream job lol.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I would be the playboy ass powder man...
Yeah, but I hear they are all gay...I think it's a prerequisite.
Video Game tester. lol
Cali Wrote:The Athletic Trainer for the Tennessee Lady Vols basketball team. OMG that is like my dream job lol.

I could see that. That would be like Cali had died and went to Heaven.
Cali--

DREAM BIG. GO AFTER YOUR GOAL!

YOU CAN DO IT!
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Cali--

DREAM BIG. GO AFTER YOUR GOAL!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Good post. I agree KH. Cali is a very intellegent girl with her mind set on her goals so in time I see her achieving them. She is working very hard in college now from the looks of it and I would love to see her accomplish this dream. Cali, you have made it out of the Burg, you are in school and working toward your dream, start small and work your way up. Let nothing get in your way and remember, if you can see the obstacles before you, your eye is off from your goal...
fox sports Wrote:Yeah, but I hear they are all gay...I think it's a prerequisite.

ok let me rephrase it then loll. I want to be the first ungay playboy ass powderer
How did you know about this job and its salary even CTD? jw
lol.. i'm always looking for a get rich quick scheme.. ya know. and not have to actually work hard lol. and I found this somewhere one time.
Haha, well good luck with that.
Thank Ya lol..
My dream job would to be the conceliari for the don.
Or to run a small poker parlor just off the strip.