Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the best play-maker in the 58th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a lot, but who's the best?....

On Defense, Offense, and Overall?
Opps! Can someone edit or delete this? I meant to put 15th, not 58th!
in the 15th, would have to be paintsvilles blake bundy, he is known in his town as blake "the playmaker" bundy. always is making no-look passes and can hit his team mates in the chest. i love watching him play, got to watch him some a few years ago, he was playing aau in lexington with some of those big boys. you never know what he is gonna do with the ball. if his teammates arent playing attention and be ready, it sometimes ends up being a turnover, but if i were coaching a team he was on, i would make sure that the other boys were ready at all times. i even heard some of his opponents laugh and tell how bundy "broke them down", if not the best in the 15th, in the top 3.
I have never even heard of Blake Bundy... U have to be from p-ville b/c they r the only people that talk about them now... My pick would be Brandon May from SC, this kid can do it all and we will be dangerous as the season goes on
the best playmaker is Chuck Norris!......lol:lmao:
Ryan Johnson, or Ethan Johnson is at the top of my list.... They are both very quick and can handle the ball, Ethan can shoot better than ryan from the outside but ryan can get into the paint any times he wants to
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Ryan Johnson, or Ethan Johnson is at the top of my list.... They are both very quick and can handle the ball, Ethan can shoot better than ryan from the outside but ryan can get into the paint any times he wants to
i can see ethan doin it but ryan want play team ball
definately that one guy.....
Landon Slone
yeah
yes
hey
haha
"blackcatforever" Wrote:Opps! Can someone edit or delete this? I meant to put 15th, not 58th!

doesn't really matter
"TERMINATOR X" Wrote:haha

Is there a point to these posts..
i think they just do it so people can brag on sf
would half to be landon slone watched him shoot about 20 foul shots againist sf last year! no one could stop him!
lol..you say no one could stop him..how come south floyd won
LOL..Good Point Fanatic! I was at that game, and yes I believe the Raiders did beat The Chosen One, and his Mighty Tigers.
landon will be hard to stop but i dont see him as a playmaker he is more of a scorer
ethan johnson
ryan johnson
i agree homer...when he plays to his potential