Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What are you wanting for Christmas this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DVD/CD/MP3 player for my truck..
Well I got a Brett Favre jersey last season when he was with the Jets, now I have DEMANDED a Vikings #4 jersey, also NCAA Basketball 10, Call of Duty Warfare 2, some money and clothes! Also an xbox live wireless adapter!
an early present - UK Win over UNC
Nano X9 Hardcore (weightlifting Supp)
North Face jacket/Tobog/gloves
North Face pants
New Balance shoes
Steve Madden Black Dress Shoes
Steve Madden Brown Dress Shoes
Burberry Brit cologne
Public Enemies Blueray DVD
Cargo Mat for My Jeep Commander
Jeep Mud flaps (For Commander)
Ties
Dress Shirts
Dress Pants
Wool Coat (Dark Grey)
Red Sox or Penn State Fossil Watch

And if there are anything else that I can come up with...I will add to the list. Haven't went through the wishbook yet, lol. Really, I hope each and everyone of you/family/friends have a wonderful holidays this year!
I want nothing except for my husband to qiut *****in!!!!
I want a good christmas for my kids and that will be enough for me
All I want is for my family to all be in the same house, making fun of each other, eating stuff that ain't good for us. Mom will have our room way to hot again. Dad will try to stay up till 9pm. (fat chance). We have all voted on a big breakfast this year instead of a dinner. We did this last year and it was awesome. So much gravy and biscuits so little time.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
-STAT- Wrote:Well I got a Brett Favre jersey last season when he was with the Jets, now I have DEMANDED a Vikings #4 jersey, also NCAA Basketball 10, Call of Duty Warfare 2, some money and clothes! Also an xbox live wireless adapter!

Good luck with the wireless adapter. I heard they dont work alot of the time lol. But thats coming from me and my internet haha
my adapter works perfectly. lol. but im definately getting Uncharted 2.
Change.
phs1986 Wrote:i want nothing except for my husband to qiut *****in!!!!

lol
a 1976 Gibson Les Paul, an old Marshall Jubilee rig, a Hummer H1, a 2010 GT500, for my family and my miniature collie "Beardog" (named after Bear Bryant) to be healthy, and I want Jennifer Love Hewitt to profess her undying love to me. Other than that, I dont really want anything. Big Grin
Real Badman Wrote:Good luck with the wireless adapter. I heard they dont work alot of the time lol. But thats coming from me and my internet haha

Ive never had any trouble with mine.. I've had it for 3 years now.. and it's still going strong
TidesHoss32 Wrote:a 1976 Gibson Les Paul,
. Big Grin

how much you want to pay for one??
what i want for christmas can't be discussed in an open forum
I just want power to be back on lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:how much you want to pay for one??
Its CHRISTMAS! lol..at the moment, Id like to pay about a 10th of what its worth, lol..seriously though, do you have one?? Thats one of my dream guitars..