Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elliott County 91 Morgan County 33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final score! Knipp only played about 15 total minutes and the starters only about 2 1/2 quarters.
inspiron Wrote:Final score! Knipp only played about 15 total minutes and the starters only about 2 1/2 quarters.

I thought Morgan Co. played EC tuff last year? Did they lose that much?
Elliott almost got beat last year at Morgan and Morgan didn't graduate a whole lot. Elliott's size is a lot of trouble if you don't have any big men you won't beat them. Morgan didn't have a player over 6'3'' and it really was hard for them to get any offense at all!
inspiron Wrote:Elliott almost got beat last year at Morgan and Morgan didn't graduate a whole lot. Elliott's size is a lot of trouble if you don't have any big men you won't beat them. Morgan didn't have a player over 6'3'' and it really was hard for them to get any offense at all!

How is the young Faulkner and Cody N. looking so far?
tezzy859 Wrote:How is the young Faulkner and Cody N. looking so far?

Nickell had a great game agaist east and faulkner had so many jitters that he fouled out without scoring but tonight he led the lions in scoring craig will be alright
ky wildcats Wrote:Nickell had a great game agaist east and faulkner had so many jitters that he fouled out without scoring but tonight he led the lions in scoring craig will be alright

Good to hear he bounced backed.
Congrats to Elliott on the win.
Congrats EC
Elliott Co. 25 33 17 16 91

Morgan Co. 14 5 7 7 33

Elliott Co. (1-1) -- Nickell 12, Faulkner 16, Fraley 6, Flannery 10, Lewis 2, Knipp 18, Dickerson 9, Ison 18.
Morgan Co. (0-1) -- Roy 9, Fyffe 4, Harper 3, Campbell 6, Moore 10, Williams 1.
Kentucky.com
Congrats Elliot Co.
Looks like Elliott County is surprising a few people, including me. Knipp is a special player, I think he can play any position.