Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 45 Prestonsburg 26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Gatlin Clark leads the way with 20.
26 points p-burg? Congrats Pikeville
Wow. The Blackcats are looking like a mess through the first two games.

Congrats Panthers!
what happened the first half in scoring?
Congrats Pikeville, what happen blackcats?
this sounded like a very boring game to watch I was flipping between it and ER vs LCC...When did P-Burg get on fire b/c they only had 11 with about 4 min to go in the game
Nice job Pikeville on getting the win.
Congrats Pikeville
It was a typical first week of the season game-lots of fouls, turnovers, low-scoring and sloppy, but both teams will get much better. Congrats to Pikeville & good luck to both teams!
Prestonsburg 2 3 6 15 26

Pikeville 6 16 14 9 45

Prestonsburg (0-2) -- W. Blackburn 1, Gearheart 2, Carter 4, Burchett 9, Tincher 7, J. Blackburn 2, Williams 1.
Pikeville (1-1) -- Tackett 7, Ratliff 2, Branham 3, Clark 20, E. Rowe 1, Keene 2, Cecil 6, W. Rowe 4.
Kentucky.com
26 points in the whole game. P-burg is better than this.
Man i didnt think Pburg was going to be down this bad. I listened to the first quarter and i think one time there was 7 straight turnovers. The absence of Jamerson and Hall may be hurting them more than people think. I still think they will get it together in a couple of weeks Coach Jack Pack knows the game to good to let this go on very long. 29 points and 26 points in the first 2 games just isnt to strong. But hopefully they get it together. Congrats Panthers.
WOW, im sorry, but im really disappointed with Prestonsburg so far this year! I knew they would be down but not this bad. Whats goin on with the Blackcats?
Well at least we're playing some pretty good defense. Now if we could only get the offense together.

Congrats Pikeville!
wow p burgs football team could score more points then this lol
Clark boy is good but a lil overrated in my opinion
Clark? what was his stats?
Understand Prestonsburg needs some games....Knott Central needs a couple themselves.....
Congrats Pikeville.
Pbrug will get better when the football players get it together. After Christmas this team will be 10 times better!
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Pbrug will get better when the football players get it together. After Christmas this team will be 10 times better!

Yep. They'd better hope so.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Pbrug will get better when the football players get it together. After Christmas this team will be 10 times better!

I hope your right.
How many of the football players play basketball.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:How many of the football players play basketball.
Michael Burchett
Cameron Tincher
Josh Blackburn
Zak Key
Bryson Williams
Wes Robinson
Adam Crisp