Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: And justice for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East Ridge over Letcher Central in overtime 60-57.Raymond Justice gets revenge over school that let him go!
Congrats!! on the Warriors win tonight, I wished I could have been there to see it. Coach Justice seems to have them going in the right direction! Does anyone have any stats?:Thumbs:
Actually laughed out loud.... Well can't say I didn't expect this, LCC lost everything last year, so of course first few game will be "rough". Congrats East Ridge, and to daddy Ray... Also stats would be awesome if annyone has em'.
ER McClanahan 21, Williams 14, Fields 13

LC, Johnson 18, Cornett and Roark 16. The score was 61-58 and ER had to hit some big free throws to get it in OT. Trey Lawson was 5-6 free throws with some big ones down the stretch.
Very entertaining game from a fan standpoint. Both teams had some missed opportunities.Warriors hung tough at the end. Congrats Raymond Good luck to both squads as the young season gets underway
Oh, by the way,probably the most impressive thing to me was how 7th grader Cameron Justice led his East Ridge JV team. This kid is gonna be special---mark it down.Lcc's loss is East Ridge's gain.Would have loved to see him stay in the 14th but it will be worth the drive to see him develope.
Windsprint Wrote:Very entertaining game from a fan standpoint. Both teams had some missed opportunities.Warriors hung tough at the end. Congrats Raymond Good luck to both squads as the young season gets underway
Oh, by the way,probably the most impressive thing to me was how 7th grader Cameron Justice led his East Ridge JV team. This kid is gonna be special---mark it down.Lcc's loss is East Ridge's gain.Would have loved to see him stay in the 14th but it will be worth the drive to see him develope.

I have heard a lot of great things about Cameron Justice already, future will be bright for East Ridge, congreat on the win!
[ame="http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71448"]How to Post a Final Score - Kentucky Sports Forum - BlueGrassRivals[/ame]