Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida Basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just watched the Gators play Jacksonville. I was more impressed with the Dolphins. Can someone tell me where Jai Lucas is at? BTW The Gators won cant remember the exact score but it was around 10 or so. I figured it would have been a blowout. The Gators was ranked 13th.
I believe Jai transferred last January to the Texas Longhorns.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I believe Jai transferred last January to the Texas Longhorns.

Yep.
EOE Wrote:Just watched the Gators play Jacksonville. I was more impressed with the Dolphins. Can someone tell me where Jai Lucas is at? BTW The Gators won cant remember the exact score but it was around 10 or so. I figured it would have been a blowout. The Gators was ranked 13th.

Why, every major team in the country has been struggling against their early season competition, why should Florida be any different in looking good as UK, UNC, dUKe, Michigan State, Kansas - all who have not played the most impressive games against inferior competition, competition that they should have blown out as well!
I do believe he is at Texas (lucas)