Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 65, South Floyd 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whew, I feel for the rest of the region when they travel to Valley. SF took a physical beating tonight, I hope the refs were struggling because it was the first game of the season, otherwise they need to get out of the game. Several kids took shots tonight that could have finished their seasons.
Any stats? Sounds like it was a close game. Congrats SV!!!!!!!!!!!
2 point game at the half, Valley opened up a lead in the 3rd, SF kept battling but could not overcome SV size and physicality. SF ran out of gas late, and were disheartened by one official letting them get pounded.
I have seen 3 games this week and the officiating is the worst I have EVER seen, boys & girls! And my "EVER" in this region is a long time!
Is Valley that strong or were they getting by with fouls? Good job both teams.How did both teams look?
Nice job SV
Well if some girls got to play more this game wouldn't have been as close, coach needs to get a better rotation
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Well if some girls got to play more this game wouldn't have been as close, coach needs to get a better rotation

I agree the girl were tired at the end of game. The only thing they that saved them was SF had kept pressure on and had run out of steam. SV will inprove as the season go on. But will have trouble with stronger teams.
SF will be improved this season. SV will compete for the region title by yrs end, and doesn't ever team struggle against stronger competition?