Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Co. Central vs. Union City TN 12/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions???

12:00 pm

@ Marshall County - Marshall County Hoopfest
They don't play Paducah Tilghman nomore, Paducah Tilghman canceled out bc of their football team being in the state championship, so PCC plays some team out of Tennessee now.
Paducah Tilghman dropped out do to their football team making it to the finals of the 3A State Championship. Now Perry plays a very solid team from Tennessee....I believe they are called Union City or Union County, i'm not for sure. But when someone can clarify this, this thread needs to be changed.
PT by 8
It's Union City out of Tenn. They have won the state championship several times in Tn and are a really good team. They get after it all over the court.
Sounds like a dangerous team from TN. but i think if Perry plays there game they can come out on top.
Updated thread
Stardust Wrote:Updated thread

:thanks: SD
mountain hoops guru Wrote:It's Union City out of Tenn. They have won the state championship several times in Tn and are a really good team. They get after it all over the court.

If it is indeed Union City then i think that Perry Central might get swept up by the Golden Tornadoes, they're pretty good! They're 1-1 with a win over Jackson South Side and their loss was to Southwind, an extremely good team out of Memphis that is 5-0 and their closest game so far this season was a 28 point win!

I'm going to say Union City wins this one by 10
Union City for the win.
PCC by 1