Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JC/BL any stats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last i heard anything JC was leading 36-18 any stats on the rest of the game?
last time i checked Kyle Rice For JC had 21...and JC was up
Brandon Kidd had 27 for Bl, Thacker had 10 I think they where the only two in double digits. BL out scored JC 18 to 11 in the 3rd quarter but ran out of steam in the fourth.
What was the final score?
What was the score?
any stats for jc and how about a final score?
when I left it was 61-50 JC with a minute to go. Left to beat the crowd to MCdonalds. Rice had around 23 and McCarty around 14 (struggled shooting a little tonight) unforced turnovers where at a high for both team and neither team looked smooth. Did not know why coach Rose did not play Stapleton but could have hurt them against the press.
Fannin for JC had a double double 12 pts. around 13 rebounds
So is Betsy layne 0-3, wow I thought after reading the earlier threads they were thinking they might be one of the teams to beat.
im sure Coach Rose will work on getting them ready for district play.
WOW..thats hard to believe that BL is 0-3. They still have alot of good talent from last year. I wander what is going on up there at BL.
The score ended up being 64-52.

Brandon Kidd had 26 and Brandon Thacker had 12
Its about time that BL started feeding the ball down to Kidd... JC is just a very good team tho and thats another tough loss for the bobcats, to bad they r 0-3 they r suppose to be in
What is going on over at BL to cause them to keep losing?
"William Bonney" Wrote:Fannin for JC had a double double 12 pts. around 13 rebounds

Ryan Told Me Today 12 Points And 11 Rebounds...And Congrats To Kyle Rice For Back-To-Back 23 Point 9 Rebound Performances...
idk they need to get in a groove....but JC is a good team and hard to beat....but BL will come around as the season progresses
All Fall long all we heard was how good the foreign exchange student is for Betsy Layne. What has happened with him? He started last night and was very shaky. i don't think he logged 6 minutes total. He also didn't score.
"ACE" Wrote:What is going on over at BL to cause them to keep losing?

there horrible
Something needs to happen or they will be in for a ROUGH season this year. Maybe it's time for a new coach or something.