Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central vs. McCreary Central 12/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions???

@ Frankfort Convection Center (Battle Of The Bluegrass)

Last Game:

Knott County Central def. Jenkins 117-25

McCreary Central lost Mercer County 73-70
Knott will win by 8.
Kcc
Kcc
Should be fun to see Aaron Watts and Tate Cox go at it.
knott by 5
I don't know anything about McCreary - can anyone give me some idea on talent level and play style?
This will be a good game, I will go with Knott by 4.
Should be a very good game. Ill take Knott by 2.
McCreary Smile
Ky3 Wrote:I don't know anything about McCreary - can anyone give me some idea on talent level and play style?
I saw in one poll where they are picked to win their region.
Knott takes this one by 5-10 points, maybe more.
Kcc...By 13..
KCC by 10
This one is hard to call. If Knott shoots the ball well they win. If they can't find an answer for Aaron Watts it could be a long night for them. I'll take McCreary by 6
Well aaron what's is what I think a better player than Tate cox or Stuart stamper and he can drop 30 points on you before you know it so imma take mccreary by 4 because Aaron what's will have a 20+ point game
pccman11 Wrote:Well aaron what's is what I think a better player than Tate cox or Stuart stamper and he can drop 30 points on you before you know it so imma take mccreary by 4 because Aaron what's will have a 20+ point game

It is spelled Watts. But this one will be a good one. Raider Rob and the Raiders by 2.
Captain Backdoor Wrote:It is spelled Watts. But this one will be a good one. Raider Rob and the Raiders by 2.

lol...this is funny.