Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs. Letcher Central 12/4: Broadcast 107.5 Z-ROCK www.1075zrock.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think it will be a good game with coach justice faceing hes old team give me your thoughts on this game
ER's guards will be the key. Can the get the ball inside and make the outside shots? Which coach has implemented their system more quickly than the other. LCC's football players are adapting to the new system of Coach Hammonds. Emotions will be running high. Who will step up to make a point?
This game will be broadcast on 107.5 Z-ROCK and www.1075zrock.com Good luck to East Ridge this season.
i think lcc by 2 because east ridge players are getting used to coach justices system to but both teams are even but i think lcc players will step up for coach hammonds and they will play big
i think the ball will go inside and be poped out for thress all night er by 15+
Wildcatpride Wrote:i think lcc by 2 because east ridge players are getting used to coach justices system to but both teams are even but i think lcc players will step up for coach hammonds and they will play big

LCC lost Proffitt, Banks, Reynolds, Blair, and Ison to graduation. Two returning interior players from the football team have decided not to play.

ER has 7 seniors on their roster, and return 4 of their top scorers Fields, McClanahan, Lawson, and Williams.

The system really doesn't matter when you have a lot more talent. I think by February LCC will be better than ER though. Coach Hammonds will do a great job with what he has been dealt. I look for a dist. runner-up finish to KCC, and with a good draw possibly a run to the regional finals for the first time.
hoot owl Wrote:LCC lost Proffitt, Banks, Reynolds, Blair, and Ison to graduation. Two returning interior players from the football team have decided not to play.

ER has 7 seniors on their roster, and return 4 of their top scorers Fields, McClanahan, Lawson, and Williams.

The system really doesn't matter when you have a lot more talent. I think by February LCC will be better than ER though. Coach Hammonds will do a great job with what he has been dealt. I look for a dist. runner-up finish to KCC, and with a good draw possibly a run to the regional finals for the first time.

Do they all play significant time?
hoot owl Wrote:I look for a dist. runner-up finish to KCC, and with a good draw possibly a run to the regional finals for the first time.

Seriously, I'm sure JBS and Cordia will be tough teams for LCC to get by even in the district, but a run to the regional finals, you must be kidding!!! :lmao:

(Knott, Perry, Hazard, Buckhorn, Breathitt, JBS) No matter what the draw, 2 of these 6 will be in the Regional finals. :Thumbs:
Hazard, Perry, Knott, and possibly Buckhorn are the top dogs as of now. Hazard, perry and Buckhorn can't all three make it out of District. Likewise LCC, JBS, and Knott can't all make it out of district. It's a long time until district tourney. Too early to speculate on anything. Get about 15-20 games under each team's belt, see what injuries take place, and keep an eye on each team's chemistry. Then we can start speculating who meets who in regional action.
yea banks,proffit,blair,reynolds and ison they lost but banks wasnt a big threat last year neither was reynolds but both teams emotions are running high it will be a good one