Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup 58 Paintsville 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody know the stats for this game and how tiller did?
also would like to know if the slone boy got to play and if his going to get to play any this year??
He played in the JV game i dont think he played varsity.
Yeah if anyone knows the stats for the game please post them on here. Congrats to Greenup on the win.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:He played in the JV game i dont think he played varsity.

is it because he just got there and trying to learn the plays or something or just not going to get varsity time this year?
monster_energy Wrote:is it because he just got there and trying to learn the plays or something or just not going to get varsity time this year?

its hard to say im sure he will turn into a very nice player but he is a freshman so i say he will play some JV to get to learn this new system.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah if anyone knows the stats for the game please post them on here. Congrats to Greenup on the win.

I should know the stats for paintsville-greenup around 3am if noone else knows before.

I think Greenup is really going to have its hands full against Russell friday.
CardinalAlum Wrote:its hard to say im sure he will turn into a very nice player but he is a freshman so i say he will play some JV to get to learn this new system.

prolly true!!
for paintsville tiller had 8, green 21,daniels 4,caldwell 15, spencer 2, hall 3, wright 2, adkins, 3pointers: green 3, caldwell,hall pf:20 ft:16/25

for greenup trey williams had 28,prater 5,gullett 2,hampton 10,justice 9,tackett 4,lithicum 1,stephenson,hunter 3 pointers:prater,williams 2,justice 3,tackett pf:25 Ft:16/25
Congrats Greenup
Who is the Slone player that is being mentioned?
green is going to be a good player for the tigers this year.
if tiller and green both have good seasons it could be a good year for the tigers.
But from this year on tiller will have the best player from the other team on him no matter what so it should be interesting to see how he does. i am very surprised he only had 8 points.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Who is the Slone player that is being mentioned?

freshman transfer from sc.
monster_energy Wrote:green is going to be a good player for the tigers this year.
if tiller and green both have good seasons it could be a good year for the tigers.
But from this year on tiller will have the best player from the other team on him no matter what so it should be interesting to see how he does. i am very surprised he only had 8 points.

caught the last of it on the radio and they said p-ville shot a terrible % 2nd half tiller only hit 2 of 14 shots from the floor made some free throws i believe still the tigers was in it up to the last few secs of the game
monster_energy Wrote:green is going to be a good player for the tigers this year.
Pretty much every time he tried to take it inside last night the guy gaurding him grabbed his jersey or fouled him so he couldnt get much going. It was a very physical game and the refs called it as such lol. they let alot go on both sides but it hurt us more than it did them. and whoever #55 is for Greenup County had a excellent one handed jam in the JV game.
it was a hardfought game.
Williams had 28, did he dominate?
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Pretty much every time he tried to take it inside last night the guy gaurding him grabbed his jersey or fouled him so he couldnt get much going. It was a very physical game and the refs called it as such lol. they let alot go on both sides but it hurt us more than it did them. and whoever #55 is for Greenup County had a excellent one handed jam in the JV game.

Yeah Tiller needs to get in the paint to score alot of points. his shot wasnt the best last year but maybe its improved some. the key to guarding him is backing off and hope he dont knock down the 3 ball. Tiller lives off the free throw line too!!
i hope slone does well at paintsville.he is a good player, he deserves playing time there.