Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee Co. @ Estill Co. 12/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions???

Estill County
Estill County by 8
Not going to make a prediction until i go to the Lee Co vs Menifee Co 12/5 game and see how the guys are playing this year.
I think this will be a pretty good game. I'll take Lee in this one.
Last Game:

Lee County lost Buckhorn 70-48

Estill County lost Perry County Central 70-41
EC
Estill gave Lee all they wanted last year in the district final. If i remember correctly it went into overtime. Both teams have new faces on the varsity, but the rival will continue. I'll take estill by 5 at home.
Strikeout King Wrote:Last Game:

Lee County lost Buckhorn 70-48

Estill County lost Perry County Central 70-41

Going by that, this game should turn out to be a barnburner because Buckhorn and PCC are both good teams but PCC is better and the score reflects that! So going by the scores this should be another close intense Lee Co vs Estill Co game!!!
Here's hoping Estill wins this one!!!:rockon:
I will take Estill Co in a barn burner.
leecoukfan Wrote:Going by that, this game should turn out to be a barnburner because Buckhorn and PCC are both good teams but PCC is better and the score reflects that! So going by the scores this should be another close intense Lee Co vs Estill Co game!!!

are you gonna be at the game???
Strikeout King Wrote:are you gonna be at the game???

No, i have to work! I gotta get my schedule changed so that i can go to the games, because this will be the 3rd game that i have missed and i haven't missed that many games in years.
I'm going to say that Estill wins this by 8-10 points because it a home game for Estill and Lee Co is down this year. For some reason no matter how much talent we have, we always do horrible when it comes to away games. So should be a good game but i think Estill wins.
estill by 5