Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Feds Creek 53 Mullins 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
good game tonight. FC trailed most of the game and pulled it out late.
Fc trailed 27-20 at half time and coach justice sparked a fire with fc and they came out and pulled it out late 53-45.
We scored 47 janitor, but it was a really tough game! We got Cameron in foul trouble early and still did not let him take over the game in the second half. As a matter of fact, he never got going. Somehow though, we seemed to forget about Johnny Miller. Me and Coach Kidd even joked about after the game, we preached to our boys that #23 is a shooter and our boys treated him like he had some kind of disease and wouldn't get close to him, instead of covering him.
sounds like a great game.

Congrats Vikings

keep working hard coach Kidd.
What did I tell you, what did I tell you?????? FC ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats FC
bball_fan Wrote:We scored 47 janitor, but it was a really tough game! We got Cameron in foul trouble early and still did not let him take over the game in the second half. As a matter of fact, he never got going. Somehow though, we seemed to forget about Johnny Miller. Me and Coach Kidd even joked about after the game, we preached to our boys that #23 is a shooter and our boys treated him like he had some kind of disease and wouldn't get close to him, instead of covering him.

Back N Black also said you had 45 :please:
I'm just going by what our official scoring book had the score has.
I also thought it was an 8 point difference, but it doesn't matter, it was a good game by both sides.
When the buzzer went off to end the game the clock read Vikings 53 Tigers 45. I have a pic to prove that. But you know the score isn't important. What is important to the Viking team is that is was another WIN for the TEAM! Whether by 1 point or by 100 a WIN is a WIN!!!!!!!! Congrats on another win boys!