Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Joel Baldwin - LC 2009-2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OUTSTANDING PLAYER!
not sure if he is commited to any colleges yet.
how do you think his season will turnout this upcoming year?
goodluck to both joel and the DAWGS
hes a very sound player but it kinda looks like hes turnover prown. Also needs to hit free throw. But other than that very solid
dont want to make anybody mad but if he goes to college to play it will be for AL or maybe KCU or Pikeville
he wasnt even the 4th or 5th best player on his team last year.
Not familiar with him, I'm assuming he plays for Lawrence Co., which schools are recruiting him? If he has not committed, which schools have offered?
goodguy Wrote:Not familiar with him, who does he play for and which schools are recruiting him?

He plays for Lawrence County and I don't think anyone is recruiting him.

I think the creator of the thread is on here to blow some smoke.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:He plays for Lawrence County and I don't think anyone is recruiting him.

I think the creator of the thread is on here to blow some smoke.

I agree all this thread is going to do is hurt the boy.
monster_energy Wrote:I agree all this thread is going to do is hurt the boy.
Says the guy who has done his best to tear down David Slone, formerly of Sheldon Clark in another thread.

Classic!
joel is a very solid player,, no he hasnt been recruited by any colleges but im sure b4 the season is out, colleges will want him to play for them,,
LIB MRDux Wrote:Says the guy who has done his best to tear down David Slone, formerly of Sheldon Clark in another thread.

Classic!

if you want to talk about him start a thread about him and i'll be happy to tell you what kind of player he is in my opinion.
i am preety sure this thread is not about him.
lc.basketball Wrote:joel is a very solid player,, no he hasnt been recruited by any colleges but im sure b4 the season is out, colleges will want him to play for them,,

hope the best for the young man but i dont see that because if you dont have exposure at this point in your career your chances are slim to none to get noticed.
monster_energy Wrote:hope the best for the young man but i dont see that because if you dont have exposure at this point in your career your chances are slim to none to get noticed.
True, if he isn't on anybody's radar, his chances are pretty slim. He definitely won't get the exposure at Lawrence Co. either. Sometime D-3 schools go after kids after their high school senior season is over, but they have usually made some sort of contact before then. Good luck to him.
monster_energy Wrote:if you want to talk about him start a thread about him and i'll be happy to tell you what kind of player he is in my opinion.
i am preety sure this thread is not about him.
You're a fine one to talk about bashing a kid. And the other thread wasn't about that kid either. Typical
LIB MRDux Wrote:You're a fine one to talk about bashing a kid. And the other thread wasn't about that kid either. Typical

i think its best if you dont read my post since i bash everybody!!
Thanks have a nice Holiday!!
LIB MRDux Wrote:Says the guy who has done his best to tear down David Slone, formerly of Sheldon Clark in another thread.

Classic!

joel seems like a great kid......who will have a great future.