Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Johnson Central 12/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So these school starts the season off with big district game... whats everyone thoughts on this one.
IT will be a close one but i see the dawgs getting the W.
Where is this game being played? This will be great game betwen two of the best three in the 15th, and any of these two can beat SV on a given night.
Well if anybody can beat SV. Its LC because of there atheltisicm. They are prob. just as if not more athletic than SV. But i pick LC in this game
JC wins this one at home
It takes LC around 10-15 games before they get into basketball mode
MonsterMan Wrote:Where is this game being played? This will be great game betwen two of the best three in the 15th, and any of these two can beat SV on a given night.

It's at Johnson...I'd feel better about this game if we were at home, so I'll go JC in a close one.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:It's at Johnson...I'd feel better about this game if we were at home, so I'll go JC in a close one.

I agree, JC in a close one. They could very well spit in the regualr season and have a shootout in the district
JC by 6
I'll go with my Bulldogs in a close game, I was able to watch them play Belfry #2 Wade Skaggs is the real deal. They still have their football legs thoughand wade still got over 20 points. They only had 3 practices before that game so I was very pleases with that.
Bulldogs 58
Johnson Central-50
JC in a close game
I'll take the Bulldogs in a close one.
Whats everyones thoughts about this game. It's a really big game for it to be this early in the year. I'll take LC in this one. It will be close cause you never really know about the officating down there.

So whats everyones opinion?
I still can't under stand why they open up with a district game right off the bat. This will be a huge game and I think they did the same thing last year also. I just think I would want a few games under my belt before starting district play. But thats why I am home on the computer instead of in the gym coaching:biggrin:. I think LC will have a very good team this year but it might just take a few games to gel as a team . Looking forward to the season getting started. Good luck Dawgs
Im going to go with Lawrence Co in this one.

When and what time is this game?

Might make the trip down there
Strange things happen to teams that play JC at home. Should be a very interesting game.
JC by 4
I'm going to say that JC wins this one because they're at home and JC is a better team at home as i discovered when i saw 2-3 of their home games last year!!

JC by 6
yeah i think that LC will be ready to play they have been workin hard all year so i say LC by 11
Jc 71-65
I'll take JC also.
LC_Dawgs Wrote:Whats everyones thoughts about this game. It's a really big game for it to be this early in the year. I'll take LC in this one. It will be close cause you never really know about the officating down there.

So whats everyones opinion?

Especially when either one of the the Hall twins are on the floor!!!!!!!!
:Thumbs:
JC by 12
I'm an LC fan but... I'm gonna have to take JC in this one...IMO LC just isn't ready this early in the season to win a game this big. There are just too many kids getting acclimated to the new system because LC made such a deep playoff run in football.

In no way is the team that LC may look like early in the season going to be the one that is on the floor in a couple of months. Just a reminder to those who are expecting them to look like the 2nd ranked team in the Region early on. Go Dawgs!
This is strange, but I'll take LC by 12...we shall see
Two good ball clubs here..LC has got the talent this year..Best of luck to both..LC by 5
I like Cody Parker and the Eagles to win at home.

Good luck to both!
I'm going with JC in this one. I think it will be close but I see them pulling it out by 5 or less.