Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BluegrassRivals.com Boys Basketball Top 20 (Nov. 30)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Well why is it that you naive Perry Central fans are the only one's that believe that? Shouldn't that tell you something?

I haven't seen a poll yet where Perry Central is even ranked in the top 25 and Knott Central wasn't. And I sure haven't seen any polls where Perry is ahead of Knott. Rankings may not matter and Perry may beat Knott 10 times this year, but where do you get all of this gobbly goop from about Knott not being on Perry's level. You people say that all that they lost was Maggard and Amis. That's all they lost???? Those two were the heart and soul of that team, especially Maggard. Knott didn't lose anyone but their big man and their excuse for a coach. They have the two best players in the region on their team (other than Whitaker of Hazard) and you're telling me Knott is not on Perry's level??

Get over yourself kids. Good grief, just go out there and beat Knott like you did last year and then you can get on here and talk your never-ending boasts about Knott only wishes they were good as Perry.

Lol.
I will do this.
blue_v2 Wrote:Tates Creek looked great against N. Oldham. we'll see how Shelby Valley fairs again Dunbar. My opinion these 2 should be up on the list a little.
I have to say you are right on with your comment, my feelings exactly.
Pages: 1 2