Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 6th and 7th Grade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone talks about the 8th grade teams but lets talk about the Top 6th and 7th grade teams? The up and coming stars!!!
Belfry's 6th grade are 3-0 and really haven't been challenged...they have beaten:magoffin,lc,and mullins
feds creek has a good b team up and rising stars if u ask me
Mason Co. is really good
Virgie!!! B-Team KING OF THE MOUNTAIN CHAMPS!!!
I was wondering if folks are tracking rebounds, assists, turnovers, etc during these types of games? If not, what would be the main reason in not doing so?
hey, everyone should check out the 6th grade team from Paintsville. very athletic team and well coached.
PAINTSVILLE 6th grade is dominate... if they can step it up and bet these teams like salyersville, theres no reason they arent the best
GOLDFISH115 Wrote:hey, everyone should check out the 6th grade team from Paintsville. very athletic team and well coached.

Belfry's 6th grade team plays them thurs.-this should be a barn-burner...no one has even gave the little Pirates a game yet.....
how is elkhorns 6th and 7th???
every one of feds creek's starters are in 7 grade exept for two patrick colemen,and chris mason
feds creeks A- team starters are 3 seventh graders and 2 eighth graders
JC 7th is really good this year 3-1 (3-0 in confrence) on the year and travel to hazard tomorrow should be a good game..... go kyle, patrick, josh, riley, bradley, harrison, and travis and good luck
feds creek a team starts two 8th graders and the rest are 7th graders so u see we have tallent in lower grades
Lawrence County 7th grade has a good team also. We beat Paintsville by 15, Martin by 10, Fort Gay by 27, and Belfry by 6. Lost to Magoffin at Magoffin by 3 and had a bad game and got drilled at Hazard. It was a 4 point game at the half.
Lawrence County has been a guard dominated team for years. They now have a big kid that is almost 6'4". He has a ways to go but he has came a long way already. He is really thin but can really run the floor well.
adams 7th is good
hall-PG
little-SG
frasure-SF
martin-PF
holliday-C not sure if i got there names right
paintsville 6th grade beat belfry by 15 they are 13-2 the games they lost were against salyersville both times [two starters were out] paintsville with the whole team came and beat salyersville at home.
Hazard's 6th grade team is 14-3 losing to (@magoffin by 3, R.W. Combs, and school called Right Fork at Corbin tournament) have beat some pretty good teams (Pikeville, Marie roberts, Lex. Catholic, Corbin). I think we play Paintsville this week.

I will say I think R.W. combs could beat any 6th grade team in the mountains, they have a outstanding player named Braxton Beverly.
Johnson Co. starts 3 7th graders on their 8th grade team as well. Hunter Ratliff, Braxton Blair, and Truman Salyers. Dalton Adkins is a very good player with a broken foot and is not playing. Four of the top players in the 7th aren't playing on the 7th grade team. Add them to the other players and they will do well at the state tournament this year.
CADEREECE Wrote:Hazard's 6th grade team is 14-3 losing to (@magoffin by 3, R.W. Combs, and school called Right Fork at Corbin tournament) have beat some pretty good teams (Pikeville, Marie roberts, Lex. Catholic, Corbin). I think we play Paintsville this week.

I will say I think R.W. combs could beat any 6th grade team in the mountains, they have a outstanding player named Braxton Beverly.

Braxton is one heck of a player, does he play up any?
Braxton Beverly is a 6th grader that plays for RW Combs Elementary in Perry County. Braxton is the best player in ALL of Perry County and that is 8th grade on down. Nobody has the skills he has. NOBODY.
Tigers1211 Wrote:paintsville 6th grade beat belfry by 15 they are 13-2 the games they lost were against salyersville both times [two starters were out] paintsville with the whole team came and beat salyersville at home.

that was the worst called game I've ever seen and believe me I've seen alot.
Don't blame it on the refs. It's hard to lose by 15 and blame it on the officiating.
Hazard beat Paintsville by 2 @Paintsville Monday night. Hazard led by as many as 16, but foul trouble helped the tigers chip away and eventully took the lead. Hazard got a steal and layup to win game.
Belfry is far and away the best out there in 6th grade.
South Laurel's 7th grade is 15-0. Pretty talented group of kids! They were State Runner-Ups as 6th graders last year.
B baller Wrote:Belfry is far and away the best out there in 6th grade.
Thats a pretty BOLD statement after losing the way you did and not to mention the obnoxious fans you brought. Good luck the rest of the year coach!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to the South Laurel Cards 7th grade team....2009 KBA Holiday Champions this weekend. They beat two Lexington teams...Lextown Bulldogs and The Central Ky Warriors & 2 Louisville teams....Ballard Kammeren and Jeffersontown "The Truth" and compiled a record of 21-0! Go SL Cards!!
B baller Wrote:Belfry is far and away the best out there in 6th grade.

Is this the same Belfry team that played in the snowflake tourn at the sportsplex? If so, RW Combs beat them by 35 and only played starters for one half. RW Combs is undefeated in the 6th grade division this year. Not really had a close game.
Pages: 1 2