Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: MULLINS vs. Feds Creek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts on how this game will go? Would love to hear your comments! I know how my vote is----FC ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!
I think it will be a great game. Good luck to
both teams.
Interesting game..... Mullins has shown they can be a very tough team..... Unfortunately, they have also shown to be a little cold during games..... Really depends on what team shows up.... If Mullins comes out hot and ready to play, it will be a war, if they come out cold, well.... they could find themselves in a hole early.
I think Feds Creek by 20+
Go Vikings.
Easy Money.... I don't think anyone in the top 10 is 20 points better than the other.....
School Admin... I have my opinion and you are entitled to yours.
We'll all find out in about 24 hours. My opinion though, Dylan and Cameron are both going to probley go for a bunch. The winner of this game will be decide by the other players. Who steps up! Does Johnny score 15 or does Damon? Does Marcus control the inside like he did against Pikeville or does Feds Creek make him play like he did against Belfry? So many questions you can ask but they gotta play the game. Be the first in county test for Feds Creek.
I would say the second test
dorton being the 1st test.
Where is this game played?
Easy Money, brother, there won't be a happier person in Pike Co. if you are right!
This game is at Mullins tomorrow night and my apologies, I let Dorton and Feds Creek playing twice slip my mind.
if camron comes to play and patrick stays out of foul trouble then feds creek should win by 15