Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Four Police Officers Killed in Ambush
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PARKLAND, Wash. - Four Lakewood Police officers were shot and killed Sunday morning in what authorities called a targeted ambush at a coffee shop.
Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says the officers - four male and one female - were in full uniform and wearing bulletproof vests, sitting in Forza coffee shop near 116th Street and Steele Street on the east side of the Air Force base at about 8:30 a.m.
Troyer says the officers were preparing for their shift when a suspect or suspects "walked in with a handgun, opened fire multiple times and then fled the scene," said Troyer.
Troyer called it an "ambush."
"They had marked police cars, marked uniforms, there were other people inside the facility, they weren't shot, wounded or hurt or even aimed at, just the police officers were," said Troyer.
It wasn't clear whether the officers even had time to draw their weapons to return fire, Troyer said.
"This was more of an execution. Walk in with the specific mindset to shoot police officers," Troyer said.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Police-o...89882.html
Sad. Just sad.
I seen this on yahoo pretty sad.
Thats pitiful......
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/lo...ght29.html

This is more information on the piece of crap they are looking for.
"Ambushed"...sounds like something straight out of Baghdad. Sad.

Prayers go out to their families, friends and co-workers.
Another perfect example of why the death penalty sounds as sweet as apple pie. He should have never been released from prison in the first place. Prayers go out to the families of these four officers. And an eye for an eye wish for this piece of ****. May your time in **** come soon, pal.
looks like the had the perp surrounded at his home this morning.
Glad to hear that. I hope they get him alive so he can rot in jail.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Another perfect example of why the death penalty sounds as sweet as apple pie. He should have never been released from prison in the first place. Prayers go out to the families of these four officers. And an eye for an eye wish for this piece of ****. May your time in **** come soon, pal.

I agree! :Thumbs:
cougarpride08 Wrote:Glad to hear that. I hope they get him alive so he can rot in jail.

Why? So we can pay for him to have 3 meals a day and a bed to sleep in? He'd go to jail a cop killer, probably getting big ups from other inmates. Now if he molested a child, I'd feel comfortable with him in jail.
Well as a former Cop this really hits close to home.. Not many no the real danger and crap a cop puts up with even when he is off the clock..... I hope they don't let him off himself that would just be too easy on him... But I agree that they shouldn't let him set in prison for years because of the SYSTEM!!!! God Bless there families!!!!
That was a figure of speech. I really do wish they fry him, but you know how the system works.
csabo17 Wrote:Why? So we can pay for him to have 3 meals a day and a bed to sleep in? He'd go to jail a cop killer, probably getting big ups from other inmates. Now if he molested a child, I'd feel comfortable with him in jail.
At the prison I worked at man, seriously, he wouldnt have that hard of a life. I worked at a supermax, and for the most part its segregation...just fry his *** and get it overwith. He doesnt deserve prison.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Another perfect example of why the death penalty sounds as sweet as apple pie. He should have never been released from prison in the first place. Prayers go out to the families of these four officers. And an eye for an eye wish for this piece of ****. May your time in **** come soon, pal.
I wonder where congressman is in this thread? He wants the death penalty done away with "so bad". Did Huckabee pardon him?
TheRealVille Wrote:I wonder where congressman is in this thread? He wants the death penalty done away with "so bad". Did Huckabee pardon him?

Huckabee granted him clemency. Wonder how much sleep he's lost lately? Huckabee is a pansy.
Batpuff Wrote:Well as a former Cop this really hits close to home.. Not many no the real danger and crap a cop puts up with even when he is off the clock..... I hope they don't let him off himself that would just be too easy on him... But I agree that they shouldn't let him set in prison for years because of the SYSTEM!!!! God Bless there families!!!!

I Agree having to uncles that are cops this is kinda close for me. It makes me sick at my stomach to hear this story I hope he gets what he deserves and frys for this one.
He is room temperature ! Cops got their man. God bless the police officer's families.
No need to wish for him to fry...he just got SPLATTERED, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Na na na na! Na na na na!...HEY! HEY! HEY!...GOODBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE! Big Grin