Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why did Virgie drop out of th Betsy Layne tourney?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Too much competition?
Easy Money.... Come on! Virgie plays the best in the area!
All I am saying is that they had all this competition at one place and did not take advantage of it by playing.
All I am saying is, I am sure they have a good reason for not playing in this tournament. To imply Virgie was afraid of anyone is silly beyond belief.
Easy Money........I can tell by reading your post that your not a Virgie supporter. I am sure when the eagles roll into town and Play YOUR team that you may may have a different oppinion about this Virgie Team. I will also venture to say that Virgie's schedule is as tough or tougher than most in this county. Afterall, Virgie is playing in the Mountain Middle League with Hazard, Johnson Middle, Magoffin, etc. How about your team?? Probably a lot of 'Kimpers, EC, Phelps, etc. LOL!!
I have seen Virgie play and they are the real deal.
Virgie's coach and team wanted to go down and watch the fast lane classic with shelby valley playing Logan County, WV...namely to watch Justice play against WVU commit Noah Cotrill.

Also, he wanted his players to FINALLY get a rest and spend sometime with family over the thanksgiving break.
We do have a very tough schedule and those boy's love competition!!!! This will be a tough week!! Johnson, Dorton, Magoffin!!
This was Thanksgiving weekend and alot of families go visiting out of town. And as good as Virgie is they would have no reason to duck anyone.