Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 44 - Clark County 41 (Fast Lane Classic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PCC is a well coached team. Congrats to them. GRC couldn't throw it in the ocean. Stenzel was held to 2 points and Daniels didn't score. They were the leading scores when GRC scrimmaged Holmes. Rogers lead GRC with 14 off the bench. Zollo had 12 , Puris 7 and Kindred 3.

Stenzel went out early in the 1st quarter with a sprained ankel. He did return in the second half, but you could tell he was not 100%.

PCC is a very scrappy playing team. They will give alot of teams fits this year. Best of luck to them the rest of the season.
Perry Co. Central looks really impressive this year. Can't wait till their games vs. Knott Co. and Shelby Valley
Perry Central will be a hard team to handle this year.
Hats off to Perry County Central, they played tremendous defense.
Congrats to PCC. Good win over a top team in the state.
perry looked real good. they played real great defense and outworked clark county. amis and salyers led the dores in scoring with 10 and 11 points. amis was awarded player of the game. he also had a great lob pass to tyler mulins who finished it off with a dunk. martin played well and looks to be fitting in with the team. the older cornett, sizemore, and brewer came off the bench and all played well. perry scored the first 2 points and didn't give up the lead the whole game. they pushed it up to 12 near the end of the 3rd quarter. clark county got back in the game at the end because perry couldn't hit a free throw, they missed 3 straight 1&1s. but good win for the commodores before the season starts, it will boost their confidence going into the season.
Watched some of this game on WYMT. Clark County didn't look impressive at all other than Rodgers. I know Stenzel and Zollo can play better than that. On the other hand, Jordan Amis looked very good for Perry Central.

Congrats Commodores!
Wow, even with Stenzel out, I would have expected more output from GRC
In a earlier statement I said this wouldn't be a blowout like most people was thinking, Amis flat out played the guards from GRC and Salyers kid look really good tonight he held own against the bigger players from Clark Co. and early in the first half he put a move on Zollo that fake him out of his shoes. If he plays this way against the 14th region teams he will by far be the best low post player in the region, he also had about 8 rebounds tonight. Mullins and Martain played real well also, PCC look very impressive.
Stardust Wrote:Wow, even with Stenzel out, I would have expected more output from GRC

Stenzel wasnt out he came right back in the game.....he looked fine...i mean he couldnt throw one in the ocean tonight he may have agitated his ankle a bit but he didnt look hurt at all so done use that as an excuse.
Gibberish Wrote:Stenzel wasnt out he came right back in the game.....he looked fine...i mean he couldnt throw one in the ocean tonight he may have agitated his ankle a bit but he didnt look hurt at all so done use that as an excuse.

Just to get the facts stright, he didn't return till after halftime. He sure wasn't having his game. But that is what great defense does sometimes. All in all thought this was a good scrimmage game. Showes PCC that they can play with the top teams, and showes GRC they better come ready every night.
Good win.
Aslan Wrote:Good win.

Yessir!
great win for the commodores and this will give them some confidence goin into the season
This wasn't a fluke win. Perry Central has a very solid team.
Congrats to PCC