Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County vs. Corbin 12/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/Predictions
where is it at?
Corbin will win no matter the location.
Scott played and beat Corbin last year and they were the real deal that made it to the Sweet 16 least season...do they return everyone from last year?
Bell Co. has a pretty good team, Corbin should win this game but their big man Mann's still has his football legs. Also Corbin has one player that forces a lot of shots, if he (not going to mention his name) is hitting, Corbin will win, if he isn't Bell Co. will win. Wilson is an outstanding point guard that takes care of the ball and see's the floor well.

No doubt Corbin has more talent, but to be successful, they need to play team ball.

Imo this game will be a toss-up.
Manns will likely be sluggish, but I'm thinking Bell's football lag will be a factor too. They just lost this past Friday; Corbin's football team was at least out a week earlier.

Corbin would have to be favored on paper, but it wouldn't shock me if Bell won. Coach Morris should have them motivated for opening night after the subpar year they had last year failing to win a district title for the first time in a decade or more.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Corbin will win no matter the location.

i know this. i was just thinking about attending and would like to know where to go.
Corbin
corbin no matter what,bell is down this year losing wilson and zachery from last season.