Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
your thoughts and predictions on there program for next year?
Good luck jenkins 3 wins
Would love to see Jenkins have a succesful year, hope they work hard in the offseason and get things right
personally im predicting 6 or 7 wins.

there biggest problem this year was the fact that they was young. very young. and next year is when all the potential of the younger players is going to be shown.
Hat's off to a school that continues to try to field a competitive team despite low numbers.
They will be better. They will start conditioning and winter weight lifting. Is Coach Maggard going to help with the track team?
NO
Who is there track coach? If kids went out for track, I think it will help them.
good luck
cougarpride08 Wrote:Who is there track coach? If kids went out for track, I think it will help them.
Sure it will, for track.
If a player wants to work on there speed, why wouldn't it be a good idea to come out for track? Yes it does help track, but so does every other sport these kids go out for after football.
the players playing any other sport will help. as long as they stay in the weight room through out the off season.
They should already be in the weight room if they aren't already.
yes there already in the weight room. and getting stronger by the day.
Good to hear. Think it will make a difference.
i agree.
This Team will suprise everyone in the state. We are currently preparing for future all out. We got more experienced players returning upcoming season.
Any of the kids from the LCC Middle, thinking about being on Jenkins team? I'm not starting a rumor *lol*, but just wondering.
Noooooooooooooo
jenkins could use more players. but they dont necessalary need them. there will be alot of sophmores and juniors that are going to be stepping up and showing teams how to play the game.
Ya we will we are just starting off slow
were going to have some key returners next year. that will help shut down other offenses and dominate other defenses.
Good luck to Jenkins in 2010.
thank you kind sir.
dodge56 Wrote:were going to have some key returners next year. that will help shut down other offenses and dominate other defenses.

Ok not to sound like a downer, but Im starting to think you play for Jenkins. You dont have to get on here and play up your team so much. Show it on a the field. But I think it will take a while for Jenkins to shut down offenses and dominate defenses. I see them improving on there season but not much at most 3 wins.
Who does Jenkins play next year?
Aug 20 Phelps Home 7:30
Aug. 27 Allen Central Home 7:30
Sept 3 South Floyd Away 7:30
Sept 10 Williamson, WV Home 7:30
Sept 17 Pound, VA Away 7:30
Sept 24 Tug Valley, WV Home 7:30
Oct. 1 OPEN
Oct 8 Pineville Home 7:30
Oct 15 Hazard Away 7:30
Oct 22 Harlan Away 7:30
Oct 29 Betsy Lane Away 7:30
I hope the boys in green can have a great year, but I am calling 1 win over Tug Valley next year and that is it. Williamson return the core of a 4 win team next year. BL will not be bad. AC will be down but will still carry a little momentum. Hazard and Harlan are foregone conclusions. Not sure what Phelps will have next year. Pound should be solid for one more year. So lets call it 1-9 and say we are have improved. Just don't see any skill players emerging for jenkins.Good luck Jenkins.
dodge56 Wrote:Aug 20 Phelps Home 7:30
Aug. 27 Allen Central Home 7:30
Sept 3 South Floyd Away 7:30
Sept 10 Williamson, WV Home 7:30
Sept 17 Pound, VA Away 7:30
Sept 24 Tug Valley, WV Home 7:30
Oct. 1 OPEN
Oct 8 Pineville Home 7:30
Oct 15 Hazard Away 7:30
Oct 22 Harlan Away 7:30
Oct 29 Betsy Lane Away 7:30
Didn't Jenkins play Brossart last year? Why not next year?
because its to far of a trip for the players to go just for one game.
Pages: 1 2 3